Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the smell out of your car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhettoMedia, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Usually in fine by just driving around, but for some reason it still smells dank as hell. What should I do

2. Spray some febreeze sort of stuff and drive around fast with all the windows down. Just repeat untill its all gone. Good LUck! :)

3. Total it and buy a new one.

4. theres got to be at least 10 threads on here with the same question. next time search.

answer: ozium

5. Spray cologne or febreze In the vents and blast the air works every time

6. Clean your car with a wet cloth on the material. You have to do this because the odor has been stained into the leather/material of your car.. or you could go out and by some odor removal for your house. Not the free-breeze stuff or airsal. The actual spray you rub in to kill any odors! Heres a product i have thats worked in my van, its called : Natural Chemistry: Smells & Stains . I use to have a dog also wich is why i bought it because as a puppy he peed on the rug when people use to walk in the front door. :p Oh well

7. /thread

8. Febreze and all windows down