Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Get The Most Out Of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fortify0330, May 1, 2014.

1. Like using less weed and getting higher.  :smoking:

2. Pinch hits are prolly your best way to go......if you wanna conserve and still get high.
    Try a pinch-hitter!

3. Get better bud? lol..

I prefer a nice bong but Vaping I guess. Can even take the ABV bud and make edibles so win win?

Everyone has their preferences.

4. Get a good vape with temperature control.

Vape to get the THC and some CBDs..... Doesn't take much to get high

Then make edibles with your remnants..

Reduce, re-use and recycle.

5. 1 hitters and keep yourself occupied for most of the day so you're not tempted to keep hitting it 

6. #6 DorianOmega, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    whitelighter is right on, if your intent is to smoke though one hitters or tasters work very well to conserve the bud.

you could go as far though hardware wise to get a venturi chamber pipe which aerates the smoke by angling 2 or 3 carb holes near each other in a separate chamber which partly reduces the air flow  when you take a hit, in doing so with the added carbs you get another 2 or 3 hits from a bowl with it, the typhoon and helix are some name brands out there for em.

7. #7 dankness420, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    I pack hits that I can clear in one breathe, 1g can easily last me 2+ days.

8. I used to make a g last me a week or 2 in my bowl but thats when my tolerance was very low. If u dont have a vape then do little snapper bowls.

9. better bud lol, also if you wanna use less and get higher let that hit all the way in and hold it for a couple seconds, also don't pack one bowl after the other repeatedly, take a couple min between and let the ugh settle in

10. Get more each time you go to the dealer. I drive 50 minutes each way to a dealer and spend $25 on gas. So when I go I get enough for two weeks.

Besides using a smaller bowl I would also suggest taking a day or two off, under your own free will (contrary being ill when you're completely out) and then hitting a nice double sized bowl. :)

Hit it one more time after that "good" hit and you'll be fine :)

11. one word. bong even a water bottle bong can get you more ripped than a bowl. i would like to think because you get a deeper inhale through a bong and there are plenty of headshops that have mini bongs for about $40 maybe even less. definitely worth buying one. a mini one works just as well as a bigger one

12. Vape. 
    If you absolutely, positively, must get stoned without fail and without using more than necessary, it's the only way to "fly". It costs a little more to get a vaporizer, but in the long run, I think you end up saving lots. Plus it has some health benefits over smoking, too. Not that I'm concerned about that, but just what I hear.
    Try it if you haven't. Ask around and see if any of your friends have one you can try.

13. Bongs are the way to go for me! But in a few weeks I'm also going to buy an atmos portable vape! But overall one if the best ways to conserve weed is stay away from joints and blunts

Excellent advice! Nothing wastes weed like a joint. Unless you're in a group scenario, they're a total waste.

15. thanks! And yeah my friend would alwas want to match me when I had bud and 8 grams of weed would be gone in a week if not less so now whenever I buy weed again I'm not matching

16. The obvious answer should be a vaporizer, starting at a low temperature to where you get thin vapor and work yourself up until the cannabis is a dark brown.
    I will guarantee you that with a bowl of .1-.2, you will be satisfied(if it's good quality cannabis) if not more than pleased.
    The taste will be superior than smoking it and the health risks involved with smoking will be all a thing of the past.

17. Dude, use a bong with ice in it and hold it in. Before you smoke, take a puff or two of an inhaler, like for asthma. If you have any mangoes, eat one like half an hour prior to smoking. While high , just sit back and relax, and eating can shorten your high.

18. Gravity bong hits. 1 of those, I'm pretty high. 2, I'm blitzed