Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get the most out of hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fishmen, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I'm going to be receiving 2 grams of what's supposed to be some very good bubble hash tomorrow. I was wondering the best/ most efficient way to smoke it. I only have a bong and absolutely no bud as many dealer's in my area have been getting busted and I can't get any.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

2. Hate to say it buy if you really cant get any bud like you say you may have to resort to tobacco...

Just thinking about it Sounds gross haha

3. If you don't mind smoking tobacco, you can still grind that hash up and roll a good joint :smoke:

4. [quote name='"TheChronick"']If you don't mind smoking tobacco, you can grind that hash up and roll a good joint :smoke:[/quote]

I don't smoke tobacco. I have some synthetic marijuana but that seems disgusting to smoke with hash, And without for that matter.

5. Throw it on multiple screens.

6. fuck tobacco. Use this trick my friend taught me.

1. get your supplies (Hash, a piece of paper, lighter, something pointy (a pin or needle works best), and a clear glass cup)
    2. Take the pin and poke it thru the paper so it stand up (the pointy end pointing up)
    3. Take your hash and place a little on the tip of the pointed object (might have to heat up the hash a little to get it to stick)
    4. Now light the hash until it catches fire. semi-Quickly blow out the flame and place the glass cup over the hash
    5. it should accumulate the smoke, lift the cup and suck in the hit

If it doesn't make sense I can clear up any of the steps.

7. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']Throw it on multiple screens.[/quote]

What do you mean/ how does that help?

8. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']fuck tobacco. Use this trick my friend taught me.

1. get your supplies (Hash, a piece of paper, lighter, something pointy (a pin or needle works best), and a clear glass cup)
    2. Take the pin and poke it thru the paper so it stand up (the pointy end pointing up)
    3. Take your hash and place a little on the tip of the pointed object (might have to heat up the hash a little to get it to stick)
    4. Now light the hash until it catches fire. semi-Quickly blow out the flame and place the glass cup over the hash
    5. it should accumulate the smoke, lift the cup and suck in the hit

If it doesn't make sense I can clear up any of the steps.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice my dad told me something like that also. Congratulations on 420 posts.

9. If you put it on multiple screens, it wont drip through if its fire. That way you can smoke it like you would a bowl. or whatever.

10. one hitter maybe or gravity bong

11. Thats funny because I didn't want to say but my dad actually taught me that method haha

And thanks I didn't even notice that was my 420th post!!!!!:hello:

12. Just bong it.

13. Can't believe nobody's mentioned this, hot knife it. Best way for hash

14. your all good smoking the bubble by itself just get a metal screen to smoke it on. and hold the flame a nice distance away so the hash gets a nice melty action and then smokes up. you dont wanna burn it all up really fast.

15. [quote name='"Ratio"']your all good smoking the bubble by itself just get a metal screen to smoke it on. and hold the flame a nice distance away so the hash gets a nice melty action and then smokes up. you dont wanna burn it all up really fast.[/quote]

Thanks man, how far should i hold the flame away?

16. Me and my friends took a waterbottle, put foil on the mouthpart and poked holes in it, made a hole to suck air through on the side, put the weed in the foil, light it and get fuckin ripped. Also will knock you on your ass with regular bud.

17. youll know, when you start pulling in your hit hold the lighter just close enough so it starts to bubble and 'vaporize' in a sense. hold the flame closer and closer until it starts to bubble more and you see smoke appearing in the chamber. then at that point put some more heat on it for a thicker hit or inhale.

hope that makes sense im pretty high on some bubble myself :bongin:

18. #18 anon4life, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Yo, im not from the states but from a place where growing outside is almost impossible, and inside growing isent really a big thing because hash and weed is still tabu... Ergo most of our stuff is imported from the black market and hash is just alot easier to smugle so 99% of the countries market is hash based. You can smoke hash in many ways, but tobacco is to be prefered, even if your gonna make a cocktail with some weed and hash together. Tobacco simply burns alot better, espescially on bongs, in joint it dosent suck that much compared to tobacco. But who wants to smoke tobacco with weed/hash? Not very many unless you prep the tobacco.. You really dont want to smoke clean tobacco, and especially not clean bag/roling tobacco, as its often even more moist then the prerolled.

So what you gotta do with your tobacco(and what everyone in chilly/hash dominant countries basically do... like EVERYONE..

#1 Buy a pack of 100(the big size) cigarets, if you prefer a brand fine, if not care.
    #2 Take out a cigarett and lick/suck it gently. You want the paper moist, but without breaking/tearing a hole while doing it.
    #3 take a lighter and move it back and forth(not to slow as it would overheat at the focused place on the cig, and not to fast as it would overheat on the entire cig)
    #4 when you feel like its starting to get hot and close to paper burn temp, stop heating it and blow air trough it a couple of times(you need to blow quite hard). You should see smoke coming out of it if your in the correct lighting, you sometimes dont see any smoke aswell, but belive me its there)
    #5 repeat process as many times as you wish, dosent matter how black the cigarett gets, but if the cigarett catches fire put the fire out quickly, and remove the burnt/black tobacco if you want the best taste
    #6 tear the heated cig and lay the tobacco on a A4 or larger paper that you have made a bend in the middle. Grind the tobacco hard with your hands, shake the paper gently while having it slightly tilted to seperate heavy from light. The heavy parts of the tobacco will be at the bottom, scrape most of this away and toss it. Seeing the tobacco is grinded whats in the bottom pile is this hard wood thingy that sure as hell isent from the leafs.. it burns badly, makes joints draw badly and taste badly.

When you've done all off this the tobacco is VERY dry so it burns fast but still alot longer then say weed, its nicotin free(the nicotin have a low boiling point) and alot of other shit also evaporate, giving you a very smooth smoke.

Seemed you dident quite know how to heat it either, what you want to do is just lay many small pices next to eachother if you got bad hash(very dry and cant really shape/form at all) and heat with a lighter. You want to move the flame back and forth and not make the hash take flame, the more you burn the hash, the less THC is left.

If you got good hash you should be able to just shape a hot dog shaped strip of the hash, put the strip next to the strip of grinded tobacco(leave some space so you dont burn the tobacco when your gonna heat the hash with a lighter), press the strip flat and start heating it.. for best effect heat it alittle, flip it and heat the other side so that it gets completly smushy to the touch all the way trough. When this is done just push the hash gently into the tobacco pile, then shuffle some tobacco ontop of it so that the strip gets burried. Then just rub it hard between your fingers, take new grip of the tobacco/hash pile with every rub and the faster/harder you do it the better, just dont spill it everywhere. When it feels like the hash/tobacco has gone cold do the shake method again so that you seperate the light from heavy... all the hash that has not been sucked into the tobacco yet will falll to the bottom, slide this to the side and tilt paper back to normal so that you have two piles now, one with a bunch of small hash balls and one with tobacco/hash. Dont mind if its abit tobacco stuck to the hash, and ignore this tobacco burning while heating the hash aslong as the hash dont take fire. When the pile off small hash balls are heated obv rub it into the tobacco pile again. Do this until you feel there is no sizable hash balls left in the mix(the pure hash balls will make joints burn badly and you will get less effect from the hash in a bong/joint seeing it will burn bad)

Your tobacco hash is ready to be smoked. I allways do this even if im gonna mix weed into the joints, seeing hash generally needs something better then weed to burn with to get full effect.. If you got any weed mix this weed into the pile of tobacco/hash when you are done with everything above. Just grind it and mix togheter with your hands, dont heat anything.

You can now bong it or roll it to a joint. The tobacco hash ratio from bong is generally like 1:1 for highest consentration and 1:4 for lowest if you want a good bong hit. This is just plain size/volume by eye.. no need to be very carefully at messuring this as you often make a big pile of tobacco/hash/weed and a bong hit contains very little, so if you feel its to weak you can just add more hash/weed into the mix on the next hit. In a joint its impossible to say, i use anything from 0.2 - 0.7grams per 1 reguler sized cigarett, but this depends fully on the quality of the hash, if you have to use 0.7 for a solo joint you got some super bad hash, and probably shouldent smoke it cus it can be mixed with soooo many things, bad hash is like ecstacy, you never really knows whats inside of it.

I allways mix tobacco with my hash, and often with the weed as im no fan of the pure green hits, but i know you people over in the states are.

(quite stoned while writing a post never helps)

19. Sorry for the bad english btw, not native language :(

And if you only got the rolling paper tobacco, just roll a cigarett and heat it like you would a prerolled cigarett.

20. Oh! and you really want a water bong to smoke hash with.. You can make a bong out of nearly anything(including the soil, a earth bong is quite fun to try in the summer). I've made plenty off several cylinder bongs with just some tubing, some glass bottles and a glass bit drill.