How to get the most bang for your buck

Discussion in 'General' started by 420rowdyguy, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 420rowdyguy, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I always see threads asking what gets you higher or how can i get higher?

I dont know anyone who does this

...and you get super baked without having to hold your hit in.

When i smoke, i take a puff , breath in more oxygen till my lungs are completely full then exhale a little to make room for another small inhale to 'stir' up the smoke in your lungs and mix it with more oxygen.
    By stiring and adding oxygen more will be absorbed by your lungs and easier because of the extra oxygen making it less condensed
    I usually then just exhale and take another drag but if you really want to conserve herb you can add more mini inhales on your exhale.

2. holy shit ive done this before! it feels like ur hyperventilating the weed smoke exhale haha.:smoking:

3. Just smoke more, wtf is this? If you want to get higher, you need to smoke more goddamn drugs, you don't need to swirl oxygen in your esophagus.

4. Find a cheaper prostitute.

5. Eat ripe mangoes half an hour before toking.

6. Vaporizer.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

7. I didnt ask for ways to get more high, i was just adding to the list :facepalm:

8. #8 NutsLikeKngKong, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    but mangos are like one giant seed with a few bights around the edges...

9. i just suck in and out on my exhale...

10. one thing that ive done that i think works is i hold the joint/blunt right in front of my lips then i inhale and exhale real deep over and over and then its kinda like ur breathing in a LOT of smoke real fast! but ive never done it for a real long time

11. so do I.

12. lol alright i thought i was the only one that did that cuz my friends have never done it