Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get that "First-Time High" again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kretschy, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just started smoking weed about month months ago. I smoke about two, three times a week. Though I found the first time I got high was the best. I'm wondering how I can get that the "first time high" again if you know what I mean and why I don't get highs like that anymore, I'm guessing tolerance levels. :confused:

2. T- breeeeaaakkkk ftw!!!

3. Take a couple weeks off from smoking... or smoke some crazy ass dank

4. I do know what you mean, the highs I got in the first month or so of my smoking career were great, I'd have periods where I'd laugh for like 5 minutes straight... Sadly though I think it is impossible to get theses highs again, although you could bring your tolerance down I think it would never be the same because you know what to expect out of it.

5. try a different drug lol
    but in all honesty, you wont get that "first time high" unless you eat a shit ton of edibles or try a new drug.

6. Amen!!