Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get started with a card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bdorsey9, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up guys,
    I am moving out to California for school from Pennsylvania this month, and I am looking into getting a card when I get out there. Just curious as to what steps need to be taken, and if I qualify yet being as I am currently a resident of PA. I am 19 years old as well. Any help would be much appreciated!

2. you have to have a vaild california id to obtain a medicinal marijuana card then find a doc make an appointment (make sure you bring medical records it makes the process alot quicker)

3. as far as i know, it also has to be something that youve brought up in other doctor's appointments, otherwise theyll know youre just makin it up

4. Exactly what Kush said:)
    Get your California ID or Drivers License, bring your medical records...
    Requesting Medical Records - How to Request Your Medical Records

5. Please review the "Do You Qualify" sticky thread - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.