How to get seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by newbon, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I'm a newb how do I get seeds

2. buy shitty dope

3. "dope"

can you really consider mj dope?

4. I'm almost positive that "smoking dope" refers to mj...

Least where I'm from..

5. Seedbanks are like retailers that sell a variety of seeds from different breeders. There is a forum on seedbanks here on GC, you'll get reviews and references.

6. hahahahahaha i got - repped because i said shitty dope. ok then....where does BAG SEED come from???? wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.......SHITTY DOPE! considering the OP was fairly vague, the statement is STILL true no matter WHAT you fucking say!

7. Where I'm from "dope" is considered a hard drug. Coke,heroin, meth. Chemical drug

8. I'd post links to a seedbank but I don't know if they're considered a rival and therefore breaking rules? (Is there a rule against posting links to rivals anyway? :confused:) But yeh, google weed seedbanks and you'll find tons of websites. As someone else has said, read up on reviews here and make your choice. :smoke:

9. FYI, bagseed doesn't come from any particular type of weed. It's a catch-all phrase referring to our lack of knowledge of the seed, not any characteristic of the seed itself. "Bagseed" could come from "shitty dope" as some would call it, but it also could come from a bag of the most potent weed you've ever come across.

It's like the word "orphan" -- it has to do with external circumstances and perspective, not the person him/herself. Orphans can be tall or short, any race or ethnicity, smart or dumb, etc. The only thing they have in common is that they lost their parents. With bagseed, the only thing they have in common is that the owner doesn't know the genetics, but that doesn't mean the genetics are crap.

10. sorry, but i consider schwag (mexican brick) shitty weed. you're right the genetics might be the bomb, but if the grower doesn't give a fuck about seeds, or it being manhandled, compressed, and stuffed in a tire, it's shitty weed. i'm also not saying some schwag isn't potent as hell, but if it wasn't lower quality (seeds, sticks, compressed), there wouldn't be price discrepencies. hell, i have a bagseed going right now. the difference between my plant and it's parents, is that i gave a fuck about the end product. take it for what it's worth, but this is just my opinion.

didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers or start anything, but you can get seeds from "lower quailty" weed, aka shwag, dirt, shit, brick, ect... :D