How to get seeds from marijuana plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FreshPrince, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Does anyone want to sell me some seeds?
    Doesn't matter what kind, I just don't want to buy outside of the states

Email me at freshprince608@yahoo.com
    I can pay through paypal or mastercard idk, doesn't matter....

2. if u order them from over seas actually u are likely o get them IMO, they are very professional about shipping and they some how manage to get the complete weed smell off the damn seeds, i think ur best bet is to go to hightimes.com, and go to the seed centre where u can order seeds individually.

plus they gurantee the shipment i dont know if any one on here can gurantee the shipment or not man...

so good luck man u might need to read up on growing i see how new u r to the sight so i dont know your expierence level, but welcome to GS, and any thing u need let me know, sorry they kinda trashed your thread id start a new one chances r slim itd happen twice!!!!

3. just wondering if anyone know when to harvest seeded plants? I've got 1 of my plants pollinated and it's buds are way more swollen than the non pollinated plants. Just wondering if that means it's going to finish sooner?

4. Your by no means a good specimen of a 'normal' 17 year old.

5. dude, your flaming a year + old post. more :smoking: is needed. don't worry, I have done it too .. ;)

it takes 6-8 weeks after pollination.