how to get rid of the notification icon..

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by BrewsnWeed666, May 7, 2018.

1. @Lizard King for some reason i have a notification icon in the left hand corner, it wasn't here yesterday & i have no idea how to disable it
    Screenshot_2018-05-07-21-46-03.png

I'm using the GC website on my phone & I've tried clearing cache & cookies ect on my web browser but nothing seems to shift it

• Like Like x 1
  2. It is part of the website and been there for over a year. Unfortunately there is no way to disable that

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Damn i never knew that it's only just popped up, thanks for the help anyway Lizard King :smoke:

4. I have never seen it before myself until my computer crashed and had to reboot it back to factory settings
    The next time I signed in I had it too.
    That Bell looking thing.....................

• Agree Agree x 1

5. I think i worked out why it's happend to me i signed out my phone then signed in & clicked allow notifications i think i declined it last time so it didn't show up I'll have to try again & see

6. Could be
    Like I said it just happened to me I prob/chose the same option myself

• Like Like x 1
  7. @Lizard King i solved the problem i cleared my history & then logged back into GC, it popped up with the allow notifications i clicked no & now it's gone :hello::hello::hello::hello:

• Like Like x 1