How to get rid of spots?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durb, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Normally my skin's clear as fuck, loads of my friends were envious when I was younger because I didn't often have spots (except for the occasional one or cluster around my chin) but all of a sudden in the last month or so my face has erupted into shitloads of spots, mostly on my chin but on my forehead and other places as well. No idea what could have caused it because I haven't changed my diet or anything, but it's pissing me off because it's not going away no matter what creams or anything I try. Anyone know any home remedies or anything else that works with getting rid of them? Got a few parties coming up and don't want to be self concious about my face being disgusting, thanks guys :smoking:

2. I know stress and dirt cause a majority of my breakouts.. I find myself freakin out over soemthing or really nervous for something that causes a breakout.. OR the fact that I wipe my sweaty face with a dirty sleeve during my outdoor chores..

If I havent been a help,Sorry, Im drunk.Its Thanksgiving,I am high, take whatever excuse is acceptable to you.

3. So it could be caused by anxiety? Been feeling randomly anxious now for a while, could that have possibly caused it?