Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get rid of smoke smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ok so i plan on having the best wake and bake ever... literally laying in my bed wake up with my ipod, charger, phone, food, and remote and blazing. I also don't wanna give a fuck about the smell so i'll just blow it out like it's nothing but how when i sober up should i get rid of the smoke/smell? like should I just open up the window and blow out the air with a fan?
    the smell needs to be gone by sunday if I smoke saturday

2. You could let it linger and get stale in your room and it still won't smell by Sunday. It usually dissipates within 2 hours.

3. Dude you worry too much! All I do when I smoke inside is open the window and keep it open for a couple hours after. Spray a bit of air freshener if you want but if you have all night you don't have anything to worry about lol

4. Fry some bacon

5. Keep some cheap microwavablr popcorn and whenever u think it reeks nuke that bitch for 3mins.

6. You're fucked man. Just go confess to your parents and the police and get it all over with.

7. Just leave a window open for a few hours after you smoke. Should be all good man

8. Pop or burn some popcorn

9. Why would you automatically assume hes trying to hide it from his parents? Lay off

10. Sarcasm man! There's a relentless amount of threads like this. Lighten up and smoke a bowl :smoking:

11. Haha sorry dude, reading sarcasm is pretty difficult!

12. Go to your local auto store and buy an air spray called Ozium. works wonders. 4 or 5 sprays of that and nobody will ever know.

13. I thought it was obvious...

14. Haha didn't sound like sarcasm, sounded like all the people on here who would rather be dicks than just avoid a thread they don't like or better yet be helpful.

15. Don't have to worry at all. It will be gone in hours. Just open or crack a window.

Smoke a bowl for me.

16. Well that's fine and dandy

17. One word

Ozium

18. vacuum the place

19. Ozium doesn't work, get blunt block

20. U guys realize this was like 4 days ago.