Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Get Rid of Red Eyes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by carlosc, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Well I just ate some caramel corn I got from a dispensary near me, and I'm worried about red eyes. I have to go somewhere in a bit with family, and I'd rather not be looking loaded.

Edibles always give me really red eyes, and I don't have eyedrops nor the time to stop at the store to get any. Is there anything else I could try to get rid of red eyes?

2. Why can't you just go gt some? And idk rinsing them?

3. I don't have time to get any. Have you ever tried rinsing them or is that just a guess?

4. your fucked

5. drink a lot of water. don't know how effective that will be with the little apparent time you have though

6. You knew you had to go to a family thing and you decided to get blazed anyway? Your fault for not having Visine on you...I agree. You're fucked.

7. Tabasco sauce directly into your eyes works great

8. Say you took a nap and just woke up or got soap in your eyes

9. Drink alot of water and try to just be relaxed

10. Get upset and try to be seen fake crying about something. Will explain the redness.

I dunno, I'm stoned. Beats getting caught by your family?

11. [quote name='"RedEyedAndBlue"']Get upset and try to be seen fake crying about something. Will explain the redness.

I dunno, I'm stoned. Beats getting caught by your family?[/quote]

Haha later on tonight he's at a resturant with his family, "This isn't what I ordered!!" *proceeds to cry*

12. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Haha later on tonight he's at a resturant with his family, "This isn't what I ordered!!" *proceeds to cry*[/quote]

Lol. And then he'll shove his face anyway because he's got the munchies :D

13. Take a shower.

14. [​IMG]

Where'd ya get them peepers?.......

[​IMG]

:smoking:

15. red eyes ftw

16. Ice. I tried it once and I'm pretty sure it worked

17. sunglasses ftw.

18. I don't know if this will get to you in time, but there's a couple options that I know of;

For everyone: Place ice on your eyelids, this will constrict the blood vessels and make them appear less irritated.

For females (or males who wear makeup):
    I'll start out by saying, for this to work you should get high before applying any makeup - so you can blame the difference in your appearance on your makeup. You can line your lower waterline with white/light makeup. I usually use a white eyeshadow, sometimes gold, sometimes silver. And line your eyelashes with a medium brown eyeshadow. Apply mascara if needed. I usually conceal around my eyes & powder them as well.

Also, the color green counter-balances red. Green eyeshadow, green concealer (if your eyelids are red), maybe green clothing (don't count on that).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help; especially for the fact that the original poster is most likely not female.

But, for future reference... anyone who is going to get stoned that doesn't want to look stoned should always have eye drops on hand. Or be able to say that your allergies are acting up (thank the universe for allergies!).

19. Nobody'll say anything. Act normal, make eye contact