Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get real high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AJ949, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I wanna get extremely high tonight, but I can't hotbox today..so any tips?

I'm high right now.. hahaha

2. eat a mango /thread

3. a mango? what the hell? haha really?

4. Waterfall some real dank.. But Be careful. I swear if you dome more than a gram or two you can get wayyyy too high.

Tell me about it if you do it.

5. oooh oh i know this one!
    hold on.. errmmmm

smoke more :rolleyes:

6. Consuming large amounts of Marijuana usually does it for me.

7. no, smoke harder. :cool:

8. as i stated before. eat a mango
    i'm not joking either. magos have a chemical in them, especially ones that are slightly over ripe. eating one about 45 minutes before you smoke will increase your high by about 10X

eat a mango /thread

9. smoke fucking blunts.

10. More weed, more high!

11. smoke 2 joints

12. no. get a vape.

/thread

13. Use a steamroller that is the same size or bigger than a paper towl roll. Milk it every time.

14. smoke more pot? :rolleyes:

lots of bong rips would do the trick

15. inject pure THC into your eyes
    /thread

16. SMOKE!.......are you smoking yet?

17. Sitting there smoking a nicely sized blunt until I cannot handle how high I'm getting usually does the trick ;)

18. lol, im off to do the same right now, boughta be HIGH AS FUCK in about an hour :)

19. smoke two more of joints in the evening,some more at night

20. just smoke the motha fuckin weed son