Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get most out of my wees tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, May 14, 2011.

1. Ok so me and my 3 friends have like no tolerance but I have only 1 huge nug. I also have a glass pipe. Im wondering what I can do to get the most high between all of us. Like grind it up, how to pack it, pack full bowls and corner or 1 hitter bowls? Its danky dank shot but it only like .5g. I've gotten high off less before with 2 people but please some suggestions. I want to grind it with scissors and a shot glass so I don't lose thc on my fingers.

2. Split it up evenly between your friends and plug it. It gets you so much higher dude.

3. #3 Railer, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wait so what do you mean? Grind it and shit or what

4. Just pack full bowls, it's not gonna make that much of a difference.

And enjoy it! That last nug is always the best one, especially when shared.

5. #5 Railer, May 14, 2011
    Fuck yeah man thx alot

6. You're gonna have to search urban dictionary to find out about plugging.

7. 1 hitter. clear and pass

waterbottle gravity hit

8. if you can, make a gravity bong. 1 hit each will suffice.

9. #9 Railer, May 14, 2011
    Ik but I just got a new bowl and I want to smoke it really bad