How To Get In That Smoking Mood

Discussion in 'General' started by TengoHambre420, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Well ive been sick for the past couple of days so it is keeping me kind of gloomy ive had to put smoking aside for the past week and to make matters worst. its a cloudy rainy day with no sunshine. Do you guys have a "pregame ritual" to help spark your mood before a toke?

2. I like to get everything done. Laundry in, dishes done, house tidied up, empty ash tray, grind up bud, sometimes change water, because I know once I start smoking the likelihood of me accomplishing any of these goes down dramatically.

3. ^ This. Also watch a comedy, laughter is a cure to everything man :)

4. Beat Off. :p

I swear to god after you orgasm you dont feel sick anymore.

No jokes.

5. we got some great feedback on here! haha lets keep it goin

6. I like to make sure I got a full stomach first because eating really ruins my high. Also I get a glass of water because it usually gives me a dry mouth.

7. I really wasnt kidding. Try it.

8. Go to Youtube. Search Smellchecker13 or MarijuanaReviews and watch a couple of there vids. Then put on some good tunes like Phish, Grateful Dead or Wiz Khalifa, Snoop.

I go threw this process every time.

9. I always have a couple things I have to do before smoking. I promised myself I'd work out a little, take a shower and go get food before I smoke but I haven't made any progress on this the last 3 hours. Will probably end up smoking around 4:20 this afternoon.

2lazy2getlazy

10. So you timed it perfecty that when your done with everything it will be 4:20? hahha

11. rub some hot wax on your balls, dip them in a bowl of water

12. Thats how it ended up working out yesterday haha

13. I always watch parts of super high me to get me in that mood. Watching other people toke up always makes me want to

14. Well i just watched pineapple express and now im waiting for my buy to arrive then im gunna toke up around 4:20