Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get higher/make your high last longer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madgeezy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. alright well i havent smoked since like thursday or friday and i dont re up until friday so hopefully ill get blasted plus im making some fire crackers so i should be in another world

2. true does it matter if its home made or some cheap as vape because i know some dudes who have 200 300 vapes and that seems way to expensive because if a home made or cheap vape does the same shit as expensive ones im down :smoke:

3. When I smoke hashish, I always enjoy to smoke as much as I like. So I always smoke it up in one go, only takes 2 days in most cases.

What also can help is to mix marijuana and hashish!

It is really true when you are high, one of the most interesting things is to smoke more! But after a while you will perceive the hash/marijuana smoke as quite normal, it is still pleasant somehow but you won't get higher and higher. If you really hit up a lot, you will feel uncomfortable for maybe 1/2 hour but then it will be over again.

After two days smoking I always enjoy to take a break! Sometimes just a few days, but at other times, weeks or months.

The best way to get totally high actually is to stop smoking for at least some months.

4. ha man i cant go months without smoking :eek: the most i can go is like a week or 2 weeks and i find that when i start back up it hits me hard :smoke: but i need to find the pricing on hash locally if its cheap or at a good price i might start mixing it up

5. For the mangoes, just long enough for digestion, up to two hours

6. damn two hours thats a long ass time to wait how much higher do you get?

7. [quote name='"madgeezy"']

damn two hours thats a long ass time to wait how much higher do you get?[/quote]

You don't have to wait 2 hours. I make a mango oj milkshake every morning after running a few miles. 2 over ripe, oj, and vanilla yogurt...smoke hash and bud right after.
    Idk just makes the high last a lot longer and I get higher throughout the whole day b/c of the myrcene. It used to make it more intense when I started eating them but now I'm used to that more intense high haha.

8. this sounds like its going to be mad fun now im going to be able to save my weed better plus im probaly going to try the mangos before i eat firecrackers

9. I smoked a bowl at around 1 today, then went running at 2. It's 5:30 and I'm still feeling a bit high, but the instant I stopped running, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

10. [quote name='spagettimnstr']I smoked a bowl at around 1 today, then went running at 2. It's 5:30 and I'm still feeling a bit high, but the instant I stopped running, it hit me like a ton of bricks.[/QUOTE

eh im not a big fan of running when high but ill give it a try thanks :D

11. [quote name='"madgeezy"']

this sounds like its going to be mad fun now im going to be able to save my weed better plus im probaly going to try the mangos before i eat firecrackers[/quote]

Oh yea man it works well with edibles. I noticed a major change in my high when I eat mangoes before a edible. Enjoy getting blasted

12. eat a mango 30 minutes before you smoke. it works.

13. man tobacco is not the way to go..

14. yea i heard smoking a cig intensifies it a lil bit but im not a fan of tobacco but i found out how to keep your high going for a while it worked for me the other day so i only had like 2 bowls to smoke and i smoked em and then i drank and i didnt get drunk it just made me more stoned because weeds a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant so it makes things slow down more so your high last longer and is more intense

15. Are you fucking kidding me...weed is not a stimulant...

16. Mangos, tolerance break, gravity bong

17. simply smoke more weed :)

18. I know what you mean when you said you smoked a quater ounce in a weekend, I've done that too before. But during the weekdays i just smoke at night and in the morning. Then in the mean time i drink 2-3 cups of water a day and do push ups at night. I don't do the push ups to get buff but it makes you sweat and you can do your push ups in under a minute so its time efficiant. This keeps my tolerance moderate and when i go to school high in the mornings, everything is funny even the teachers jokes haha.

19. idk why you dont want people saying waterfall or gbs cause my tolerance is so fucking high i dont get that high off gravity bongs but is still the best toking tool that gets me the highest the fastest. other than that all i can really say is a bong and holding your hits.

20. Roll fat joints put a gram per joint in and get red!