Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kyle/, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Ok. So here's my situation. I cannot get high off of shake. I have likle 11 gr of shake, I've toked like 3 gr and I barely feel anything. I know for a fact that it's shake, because it smells like normal weed, and my dealer wouldnt rip me off, as I've known him forever. I'm just wondering, is there a better way to smoke shake, that'll get me right high instead of blunts? Thanks alot! :)

2. If it really is weed then I don't know what to tell you. Even if it was pure schwag I would think 3 grams to the face would get you high no matter what your tolerance.

Put up some pictures so we can see what it looks like.

Also search gravity bong in the search bar up top. This would probably be the easiest way for you to get high without having to by anything.

James

3. Shake is still weed.....so I don't understand man. Shake is just broken down weed, which is exactly what happens when you put it in that grinder.

4. Well what way could I tell for sure, if its shake? I'm just wondering, just INCASE! :) Thanks alot!

5. smells like weed. taste like weed. gets you high.... well.... LIKE WEED

6. sounds like he got some really shitty weed, and broke it down then gave it to you so you couldn't see how shitty it really was.

just try making a gravity bong.

7. I'll get right on that! Sounds like a decent idea! Thanks guys :)

8. Something is wrong. Shake will get you high. Especially such a high dosage.

9. actually, you have 9 grams left.

make brownies.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA&feature=fvw]YouTube - How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]

11. Make some QWISO! 11g of decent shake will yeild around a gram of super potent isopropyl alcohol extracted hash.

12. ive had shake like that, usually I can be pretty good off just a bowl of some mids but I bought a half O of shake for my birthday and I smoked bowl after bowl and rolled a blunt, took forever to get stoned.
    Might be some grinded marijuana LEAVES and stems in there bro, still looks sorta like shit bud when it's grinded enough. :confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. What about Isopropyl alcohol? I have a bottle on my desk! This is getting interesting! :p

14. big hitters.. bong rips galore, I like bongs for there force.

15. hmmmmmmMmmMMmMMmMMMMMMMMM!!!! THE BONG!!!!!!

:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

16. Alright, so I read the guide. Seems pretty straightforward, but I was wondering, would there be any way I can do stuff like that without a stove, or oven?

17. you can kief it with a screen ,or just google "how to make kief"

18. Okay, I see that you do not need to use a stove, you can just let it evaporate :) Which is alot more convienent for me! Thanks SOOO much guys, I'll see what I can do!