Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off one hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nuggz, Feb 7, 2009.

1. YA MAN, I LOVE NATURE! NOTHING LIKE SMOKIN OUT IN THE WOODS!
    LOL YUP! Tools awesome!:smoke:

2. #22 LogicalStoner, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Most of the thc is absorbed on contact with your lungs. Almost all of it has been absorbed within 2-3 seconds. No need to hold it in for ridiculous amounts of time. Also, holding your breath for prolonged amounts of time deprives your brain of oxygen and kills brain cells. What I do to avoid this is inhale after I take the hit instead of just holding it in, which also brings the smoke deeper in your lungs and may get you higher.

3. eat a ripe mango 30 mins before you blaze.

/thread

4. word.

5. LOL WELL TELL THAT TO THE JUDGES AT LAST YEARS CANNABIS CUP... 4 FT BONG MILKED OF MK ULTRA HASH HOLDING THE HIT IN FOR 10 SECONDS...:eek: IT ALL DEPENDS ON WUT UR SMOKIN... ;)

6. easy on the caps

7. I have no keyboard so I use on-screen keyboard... blows blanks lol, I'm just use to having caps on and typing less cause it takes 4eva now...

8. maybe its for the best.

9. Bump ^

10. or, edit your post to say this:

USE A BONG :cool:

11. I just did that last night. Damn, that shit works well.

I've never heard of not burning the nug. Can anyone else contest to holding the flame above the weed?

12. IF you want to get high off of less bud... imo use a 1hitter.. that way u get fresh green hits everytime.. ( u see the crystals on the bud burn ) and ass for holding in your hits yes this works! imo i wouldnt hold a hit in for more that 15 secs because when your are sleeping it takes your blood 1min to circulate through your body so when active and getting high (weed increases heart rate) your blood circulates back to your lungs roughly half a min so after about 15 secs the blood has made it to your brain.. deposited the thc.. and is on the way back for more ;)

P.S. this is my very first post on this site. <--------new member

13. Whats the difference between "torching" and "lighting"? im not familiar with these terms. And how is "torching" loosing thc? is it when you use a torch over a lighter?

14. why do people feel the overwhelming need to make threads about such obvious shit? because I'm pretty sure I just witnessed you tell a forum full of stoners how to smoke weed.

and hey, don't play with matches otherwise you'll "scinge" yourself

15. Too much heat (torching) destroys the THC rather than releasing it from the plant matter so that it can be inhaled as smoke/vapor.

16. HEH I WISH I HADA VAPE... I LOVE UM! LOL I ONCE HAD A NOSE HOOKUP PIECE... WOULD SIT THERE WATCHING TV GETTING HIGHER N HIGHER... GOOOOOOD TIMES! :smoke:

17. so your supposed to set part of it to cherry and let it spread through the bowl?:confused:

real question because ive been smoking this recent batch of kief with a hakko and its not getting me high...

18. torching a bowl is when you get the whole thing burnt and wastes it, not because the thc is destroyed but all thc is up in smoke.

keeping the lighter further from it keeps you from burning through the weed faster so there is more green to go around. It doesn't vaporize the thc.

19. Or you could take a big hit upside down like standing on your head lol