Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off a little bit of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. just make sure that knife aint red hot or full be inhaling many many yummy deadly toxins yay!!!

2. -Hot knives are stupid because you're inhaling metal toxins
    -Best way to get ripped off a small amount is take the biggest hit(s) you can
    -This thread is old

3. when someone quotes a post from 8 years ago and you realize how long you've been here

4. i think of it like, how long you've been tokin :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What I do is take a big hit off my pipe or bong, then I breathe very short slow breaths so I can refill my lungs with oxygen while still keeping smoke in my lungs and then repeat my very short small breathes over and over and over until I don't breathe out anymore smoke. Now this doesn't look cool or anything i'm sure every one is like wtf is he doing, but I get much higher off less weed than if I were just to take normal hits. Your lungs absorb all the thc that your lungs are capable off taking in within a few seconds, so holding it in for a very long time I think is more a placebo affect from being oxygen deprived, now I don't breathe fast or do anything that would give me an effect like that just much smaller breaths than normal so my lungs can absorb more thc that would of been blown out otherwise and I know this works for me and I don't do it all the time only when the stash gets small. Hope this helps someone out.