How to get high in an airport?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I'd eat the edible before you go in, but if you must sneak it in, mix it in with non-weed items (mix a few pot cookies in with some regular cookies and put some kind of subtle pattern on them so you can identify them).

2. Im sorry, i usually try to be that kid who doesnt flip a shit on the internet, but how many of these threads do there have to be? Are there really that stupid of people that cant type "firecracker" or "easiest edible" into the search bar and find an answer? Come on man stop with these pointless threads

3. I'd make two fire crackers with 1gram of dank in them each. I'd take them in the airport parking lot and be sure to be boarding before the 90 minutes kicks in...last time I did this I lost my vision and passed out for 12 hours hahaha. It was intense.

4. Personally if you but a good 1 gram of some good weed into some oil and follow the recipe on here you will get fried.

I made up some oil and put it in about 1/4 of one of those small bottles of coke. Before I went to check in I just went to the toilet, shook it up and downed it. In my opinion this is the best way because I for one didn't want to risk them kicking in too early and not making it through customs.

I found it kicked in with perfect timing as I don't remember my 10 hour flight other than the safety instructions at the start. Also you might want to bring some eyedrops because your eyes get red as fuck.

5. ^ The above not relating to the question at all. If you don't like the thread, don't come in. You're talking about pointless threads in a pointless post, how ironic. :D

I would eat a brownie, having had experience with them. One potent brownie should last between 4-6 hours. If you REALLY wanna get fried, go for two. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"sourApple408"']eat the brownie or firecracker on an empty stomach so it hits you harder[/quote]

Actually if you eat small 1-2 hours b4 it's better. It prevents first pass digestion so you absorb more. :D

7. I made myself, a tripple stack firecracker with gramcrackers and nutella, and about a gram of dank and went on a commerical plane ride from michigan to alabama. I had an AMAZING TIME. definitely worth it!

8. smoke in the bathroom. if anyone questions you just say you have a wide stance.

9. Take a plane. It'll make you high. High in the air that is.

10. Just roll up a blunt in the bathroom of the plane. Make sure you bring a sharp razor to split it so you can roll it fast.

11. I was leaving LAX to Nevada to England then to India. I took about 6dabs at my house..farewell room sorta thing. Made a Brownie and ate a cookie my budtender made and bought a hubby bar and are it full. I was so high. Straight up don't remember meeting my moms friend or drinking with my mom much. I mean I know I did it but remembering is a bit fuzzy..like got to bar..head on table..downed a broo and was Trippin on scenery and if my plane would crash land in the water what bear gryllz taught me as well as I shouldn't be alive show. Was fun to say the least...I miss Cali

12. I ate 2 firecrackers and took some unmentionables :\ so I was chilled the fuck out... It was so trippy as I was flying over like Kansas and shit.. where it's just a bunch of farmland and then I was thinkin about cropcircles. I was like.. what if aliens came and took our plane into their spacecraft.. lol was fun to say the least

13. Why not just eat a firecracker right after you go inside? Seriously... think about it.