How to get girls in clubs, for real

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RushTheG, Aug 13, 2009.

1. #1 RushTheG, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    I will update soon, lots of new discoveries and more effective ways that I recently found out.

2. i was jus talkin to my friend about this. How to meet girls after college in clubs/bars it seems pretty intimidating so thanks for posting this. So in a club with loud ass music you just go up to random chicks and start spittin game??

3. So the trick to getting a girls interest is to be social and talk to her...?

All these years ive just been windmilling my cock at them. Thanks for the help OP!

4. It's really not about game when it comes to clubs, it is usually to loud to really talk so it is all touching, sexual look, body language, and how you look like to the rest of the place.

This is why I suggest to just be the social guy and go around talking to everyone and just gauging to see how much certain girls like you, and the one that likes you the most and you can figure out details to get her to your or her place, that is the one you go for and stay with and basically make a connection as quick as possible with.

you have to also display that you like their sexuality and want them to be free, and that you are non judgemental and you appreciate sexual agressivness, cuz the girls in the clubs man, they are sex-starved, they jump at me like lions, no lie, try it for yourself

5. lmao best response ever

6. Personally I think getting women in clubs is definitely about game, it's just a different strategy. Once you single out a 2 or 3 set, that's when you really put your game on and eventually single out a girl you want to fuck.

I was hitting the clubs with a buddy of mine last Sunday, and ended up at a comedy club. This kid is the biggest nerd ever, I swear. We approach this 4-set of 6's to give him an idea of how it's done. I sit down and start chatting them up. He goes and screws up my opener completely, acting all awkward and shit.

My only advice is..don't act like a stray puppy and don't think about sex while you're approaching them. They'll spot it right away, and you're done. Also, try to approach a set within 3 seconds. It gets rid of your anxiety and makes it less likely they'll see you, before you see them.

7. why haven't I tried this!!?? :confused_2:

8. Heh, giving advice about how to get girls in clubs is like explaining to someone the best way to herd cats into a full bathtub. Yeah the key is being social and friendly but more importantly a guy needs to have realistic expectations about what he'll get from the experience. If you just want to get your dick wet and be done with it, the clubs are the easiest place to get that done just short of a prostitute. If however, you want something lasting I strongly suggest you retire your player's card and go out in the world and open your heart up to meeting people in daily life.

9. Well said.

10. bahahahaahahahahaha thats the best move ever i only normally do that to the girls i really like

11. And since it looks like a lot of people checking this out think its mainly for one night stands, it's not, fucking a girl on the first night will not be a big deal if you don't make it, and you can still pursue a relationship with her.

I fucked my last girfriend within the same day and we ended up having a really good relationship for 8 months, and it would just be sex and weed all day.

Relationships can be very fun, but to get the they get better if you have the right skills,confidence, security in manhood, by being able to bang as many chicks as you want whenever, it will reek of it in a relationship and your partner will love you and it will be a much more stable secure sexual relationship.

12. ROFL @ this thread

13. Seriously haha. We're all dying to learn your ways, can you tell me another bullshit story please?

14. Mind if I ask why you guys broke up?

15. It's funny reading this because this is pretty much exactly what I do and I get more girls than anyone else I know. Some things to add though, along with being social ask about her life, like her interests, where she grew up, shit like that. Girls love it when you talk about them and personal stuff will make her more comfortable with you fast. It's all really experience just go out and talk to girls, see what they like, respond to well, etc. Not every girl's the same but alot are similar and once you realize that, all you need is to tweak your game slightly to get any girl. I've never really had experience with being/having a wingman I usually go alone or leave friends i go with because it's by far the easiest. Props man on writing this up :hello:

16. I use to do that too, now i just get girls by showing them my big...uh buds, yeah buds.

less

17. I seriously laughed for a good 3 minutes at this post. +rep to you sir

18. It always kills me when guys think they know everything about getting girls. Girls are crazy and each one of them is different, so it makes me laugh when guys have "sure-fire" ways of getting girls.

OP, its easy to walk into a room of drunk girls and get them to make out with you, dont think you have all the game in the world. And girls are skeezy these days, its easier than its ever been.

19. Thanks man, as easy as this seems, it has worked wonders for me in the club and everyone is always amazed at how I can pull crazy shit off all the time, and this is the how.

Now to get my friends to come out more, on a side note, I suggest you GO OUT ALONE, as you can be more social (you have to be since you are alone), sounds scary but it's alot better for your developement and confidence.

When I was starting out I would go out alone and often times it would be a better night than with friends, now whenever I go out to a club with friends it's assumed we know what whe are doing so we split up and be social, then easy pulls and after parties just happen.

20. i find people who try to find potential mates at clubs hilarious. do you really want to take your little club woman home to mama?