Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get girlfriend to support weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilovemyb16, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

So a little history about me, but i been smoking for a while!!

I started back in Oct 2010 and had to quit in sept 2011 for school :(

Also the reason why i quit is because the girl i truly meet dint like me smoking.

Will she does not really understand but i know you guys will. I started smoking because of my ex girlfriend since then i got rid of my pain. I support it 100%. I smoke about 7 - 8 bowls a day. So i was basically high "all day, everyday ;)" and one day i was thinking about a girl who truly loves me. Shes been my best friend for about 3 years, but i knew she liked me. I feel like a jack ass for not noticing it. But when i was high i notice it all and then made her my girlfriend.

Now this is the problem she thinks i will be partying, meeting new girls, wont talk to her and etc if i smoke weed back. Shes not understanding that i am serious about her.

I told her everything how healthy it is, the good effects, told her the news is all bull shit, i did almost everything. I tried taking her to a cafe meeting and she does not want to go.

I tried every thing .. Any suggestions.

Now i am currently a member of grass city :) (use to read forums muahha)

2. Have sex with her.

\thread

3. Didnt read the thread all i had to read was "started smoking in 2010 quit for school in 2011"

No advice for you Mr. Second guesser of marijuana. :cool:

4. wait im confused, you quit in sep 2011????

AND HERE I THOUGHT IT WAS APRIL :eek:

but rly, get her high and bone her.

slash thread

5. Blackmail her with sabotaged brownie.
    muahahahahahahaha

6. AGREE LOL i was about to do that ahaha no i actually quit in sept 2010 but started in Oct 2009. I had to quit because she wanted me to stay focus on school.

7. Mine loves me smoking weed we toke up together , she chops for me haha

8. Someone should just answer the damn question haha cause my gf is against it too. Hugs not drugs she says

9. Have you ever told her about vaporizers?

10. Play something she likes against her, she likes drinking? anything else that could be seen by some people as bad. For instance: "I'll give up weed if you give up ..."

See how she feels, then get some talc on your hand and pimp slap her.

11. fill here mind with loads of good legitimate facts of marijuana

12. Nah, usually too easy for them to play the 'legality' card, as lame as that may be.

13. #13 JudahsHand, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    It seems like your girlfriend has more of a problem with trust then about weed. She feels that you might cheat on her or leave because of weed. You have only talked about weed and nothing about the girls or parties she mentioned. Try reinforcing the idea that you are honest. What you need to do is make it so she can REALLY trust you and when she see s that you are honest and trustworthy she'll lighten up about weed.

Easy as that man

14. This man speaks the troof

15. I could never be with a girl who doesnt smoke.....and do a bunch of other drugs to. :D