How to get FREE McDonalds breakfast sandwiches

Discussion in 'General' started by As Above So Below, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 As Above So Below, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    So for the last 6 months I have been getting free breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds, without fail. I only go once a week, usually on Sunday. 

It's very simple!

You ask for a bagel with just egg, bacon and sausage, and they will fuck it up every god dam time!

I have phrased it multiple ways and NO ONE gets it!

I tell them I want a plain bagel with egg, sausage and bacon and they fuck it up.... If it's not a menu item employees have NO fucking idea how to ring it up...

SO....

I tell them this...

I want a Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel, No cheese, No breakfast sauce, ADD (not sub!) sausage.

Not that hard to comprehend! I tell you exactly what to press on your little menus!

They still mess it up! Take my lovely encounter today....

I order the same thing, I tell them how to ring it up... She's subs sausage instead of adding, so I instantly know I'm getting a free sandwich!

I get to the window, know it's gonna be wrong, take a look and yup it's wrong... It's a bagel with just bacon and sausage... What no eggs...? That doesn't make any fucking sense at all because I obviously wanted eggs and the fuckin ticket said to put eggs on! Retards!

So I tell the guy at the window it's wrong and he says okay give it back to me and I'll fix it... I say no, I'm going to throw this one away and you need to make a new sandwich...  He's mind just got blown away! He just stood there like... What...? "Uhh... Please pull forward sir..."

So I pull forward and wait a minute, another guy comes out and gives me the 2nd order...

I tell the guy I need to speak with a manager because I need a refund... He says why do you need a refund? Do you not want your sandwich now?I say oh no I'm takin my fuckin sandwhich.. But I'm also getting a refund....He's like welll you have your sandwich............. I'm like that's not the point.. You guys fuck my order up every time.. Without fail.. He goes inside and I look at my order...

I think my order is fixed, but it's not! They messed it up for the 2nd time!

This time it's a bagel with breakfast sauce, cheese and bacon, that's all. How in the fuck does that happen a 2nd time?! It's a plain bagel with egg, sausage and bacon!

At this point I'm furious. It's been ten minutes or so, the guy was sitting there arguing with me about why I need a refund....

I say fuck it, I go inside and tell the manager what's going on.... She literally asks me THREE times what I wanted!! 

So I don't know about you guys, but I've been getting free breakfast sandwiches since August!

I go every single weekend and they mess it up... I've just come to expect it now lol.

In all honesty though, I'd rather NOT get free shit... I'd just like them to get it right! Seriously not once in the past 6 months have they gotten it right! After a while it's nice getting free food but it's a hassle having to get a refund every time, because believe me I get one every single time I go!

2. #2 Homelander, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Ay to each their own but I personally wouldn't want to go thru that to get a shitty breakfast sandwich, that's a straight up hassle to me.

3. Bet they say
    "Heres this wanker coming again" lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. their food sucks.

fuck mcdonalds.

Lol yeah it's definitely a hassle. But it only takes a few minutes to explain and I make it known from the get go that I am not leaving this place until I get a refund.

It doesn't matter to me if it's shitty or not, it's the principle to me.

If I'm paying close to five dollars for a sandwich it better be right... I could have taken my business anywhere else but I chose to go to you guys... I still go to the same place every single time so it's not like I'm going to random locations and being an asshole... It happens every time...

You'd think they would have a training class on this by now...

6. Breakfast sauce sounds horrible 'shivers'

7. I think you expect too much from them.

mcdonalds is what it is. nothing more than convenience.
    your basically trolling them and trying to justify that by making a point about the principle of the situation on their behalf.

I would refuse to serve you ever again if i worked there.

8. How can you call it principle if you already know you're not paying for it?

9. I can completely understand where ya coming from, I'll tell ya tho if I was one of the workers there I'd be laughing and shaking my head asking myself what kind of loser this person must be to keep doing this :laughing: Now I'm not saying you're a loser (Maybe just have too much time on their hands :p ) but if I did work at a fast food restaurant and a person was coming to my work doing that every single weekend I wouldn't help but laugh and think that.

10. I used to work in a small mom and pop Mexican food restaurant when I was 15.

Every so often, we had customers like you who would habitually ask for a refund.

They were my least favorite people tbh.

11. You are making one crucial mistake OP: You are returning to the restaurant where you treat the workers like a sack of shit.

Do you think they forgot you? Why do you feel so entitled to deserve a refund and two free sandwiches?

12. Tell you what, there's a reason they keep putting "breakfast sauce" on his sandwiches...

Op, never fuck with people who handle your food... Never.

13. I feel you I would lead my order the wrong way everywhere with the end result of getting a free meal. You can always manipulate your order so they get it wrong and can complain.
    I love waiters who don't put drinks on the ticket. I will always give them a bigger tip.
    Sometimes at a restraunt I will tell the waiter the food was bad or something wasn't right to get my meal for free
    At Olive Garden I would try new things, complain, tell them it wasn't good or it looks beter in the commercial and I always get that taking off the ticket plus half the time the manger offers a $20 gift card to come back and it try again
    But I'm making beter money now ad I don't have to go ough all that bullshit anymore.

Karma is a bitch though. A few months ago I was at red lobster and I somehow cut myself on the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. They had a jagged edge of tile sticking out somehow where you grab the towels and it cut my finger
    No big deal, just a scatch. I pictured some big fat bitch screaming lawsuit at the manager. I'm not like that.
    I calmly sent their manager a email, told them what happened, but it was really just to tell them, so some bitch DOSNT get cut also and try's to sue
    Manager wrote back, made a big deal out of it, told me they are sending me a gift card. I was thinking $100 considering that's how much it cost to feed three people....nope, cheap mutafuckers sent me $20 lol

14. They purposely fuck his orders up so they can give him two food items glazed with testicle sweat.

OP, nothing in this life is free, playa.

15. And these are the people who want 15 bucks an hour......lmao

16. #16 loopster, Dec 7, 2014
    sounds like a bit much for a case of the SHITS by noon

there is a certain mcdonalds I go to that always messes up my 3 items... two mcdubs and a medium fry...

I only go there when I have munchies or havent eaten in 2 days as I end up getting a free burger

17. #17 nascarfan, Dec 7, 2014
    You got your sandwich, a free sandwich and didn't have to drive back; I don't see why you should be entitled to a refund. And to top it off you were furious? Seriously? Over a sandwich? Jesus, some people these days.

That shit  doesn't fly where I work. You get a remake or a refund. And you have to return the product for either. 

18. they're putting more than just "breakfast sauce" on that sandwich

• Like Like x 1
  19. ill keep my comment to myself

20. OP must be in the UK..only here do they consider "sauce" on their breakfast....Sauce is also called fruit sauce or Brown sauce..its a cross between A1 and  Heinz 57 . They put that shit all over their breakfast Bacon sandwich   Bread and Canadian bacon slathered in steak sauce...nasty as all fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.