Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get fake pee into a DT?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I will be getting a UA sometime this week and have no way of passing..i was thinking of getting my brothers pee, saving it, than heating it up somehow and putting it into the cup for my DT..its a home analysis one.

Also, does putting bleach pouder in a urine test help you pass? i need anything..ANYTHING!

2. Have the donor of the clean pee put his dick in your ass while hard, then let it go soft and wait for him to pee. Then, just squat over the cup and diarrhea the clean piss into the cup. The ONLY way.

3. Lmao, wow. On topic tho dude just put it in a little plastic bag, like ziplock, put on some boxer briefs and stick it in the penis pouch, worked for me for 8 weeks of out patient treatment, for me i always got the piss the day off just to make sure it was fresh, but idk if it matters for at home ones.

4. wizzinator. only way