Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get different strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DPilon, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Okay so where I live my dealer only has M39 ALL THE TIME. I want to smoke from other strains to know what they're like (sativas) I don't know how I should find other types because hes not gonna ask for a 3.5g of kush in his batch when he batches for a pound of m39. He's not a big dealer (he's 16 I'm 18) he's my best friend though. If I give him the money for an ounce will he buy the strain I want?

2. If he knows where to get different strains, maybe. He probably knows a dude who grows M39 and that's why it's what he always has.

3. Why don't you ask him?

4. He's getting AK 47 next batch, I already asked him but he always has M39. I told him to get great weed but he said to much expensive not enough profit, but if I pay him so he can get me an ounce how is that expensive? I'm the one buying I dont care, I want better quality.

5. Ask if he can tell you the guy he gets it from. Then buy it from the guy he buys it from. It's easier to ask the grower themself to grow some different shit than asking through another person.

6. Where I live dealers buy from dealers that buy from bigger dealers etc, I'm sure he just buys from a bigger one and doesn't know the grower himself.

7. Ya honestly it seems like you have questions for your friend and your asking strangers

8. No, these are questions for me Lol. I'm pretty much sure my dealer knows how to get better weed. Strangers? I thought people here helped others when they had questions.

9. U say he's your best friend? Why the fuck are u asking us then

10. Because I have reasons. He's not there cellphone off maybe? oh my god I never thought of this! Common guys I just wanted an answer lol.

11. Well the answers are pretty much common sense. Want more selection? Find another dealer or two, go to a dispensary, or grow your own shit.

12. You buy weed from a 16 year old?

13. I'm 18, my dealer is 16 years old yes. He's a childhood friend me and him were raised pretty much together. Parents are friends. I thought we could ask advice and everything here.

14. Why was that even relevant to include?
    Maybe find another dealer, who said you can't have two?
    Don't you gain tolerance fast(errrrr) when you're always having the same thing?

15. Sure, let me go ask him...

16. find a new dealer man. chances are someone in your town will have those dank sativa strains you want

17. seems like hes not a good dealer if hes only selling u that stuff and how u say u want better quality stuff he says he cant. just find a new dealer or ask him the questions.

18. is this even a question? find another dealer. if i want to buy something and safeway doesn't have it, i'm gonna check for it at a different store. he's your friend, so you can't ditch him completely, but i don't think he would mind if you started exploring your options

19. Find another connect?...