Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get bong to not let air escape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lazy727, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I was cleaning out the resin in the stem. i accidentally pulled it out completely and notice theres a rubber thing around the middle of stem which seals in air. I tried jamming the rubber back in there and it kinda hit(at first it wouldnt even light) but its not working like it used to. help me plz

i believe the hole where the stem goes is letting a little out and i cant seem to get it exactly jammed in there like it was b4. like b4 the rubber wasnt all the way down but i cant get it that way partly cuz i didnt really pay much attention to it.

2. Did the little rubber ring go around the stem? Did you try pushing it further up to the bowl part? I'm not really sure what you're talking about so I can't really help.

3. thats the rubber o ring, slide it all the way up the bowl stem, it just seals the bowl to the bong.

4. Just push it down back into the position it was in before, even a little opening shouldn't matter you're pulling the air down up and in, smoke doesn't have time to sneak away

5. If you cant find a way to put the rubbing thing back, I'd say you're fucked. Gum?

6. to get the best fit get the rubber peace wet then put it back on the bong then slid the peace in you may have to twist it but it should slid right in.

7. get it really really clean and take it to a paintball field n see if they can get an o-ring to fit to ure piece paintballs guns use a shit ton of o-rings so u should find sumthing that fits

8. Haha, I play paintball all the time, and I could just imagine if someone walked up looking for an oring for their bong....

I would probably laugh my ass off.

But I think he said he can't get it back on, and he still has the oring.

9. ill try twisting it and wetting it. i dont have it with me but i will later so ty.

and ya it was a rubber ring. ill bump this thread in a week or two when im back online if i havent figured it.

10. the problem is not getting the ring around the stem. the problem is getting the ring to fit in the hole in the bong.