Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get better weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I live in a small city with about 6 or 7 thousand people, so it's pretty slim picking as far as weed and dealers go. There are only 3 dealers that I know (there might be a few more that I dont know of) one guy was my regular dealer and he was the most trusted and popular dealer in town, but he just recently gOt locked up. The other guy I have heard has awesomedank weed but ive never tried it. And the last guy is the guy that I have beengetti g from latley, but the weed isnt great and i think its indica and he charges 20 bucks a gram. How coukd I hey better sativa weed? If I asked could they get it for me?

2. You have 3 options...

1. Grow
    2. Look around
    3. Interwebs

3. Yeah I have the same problem dude. Another suggestion that hasn't been said is sometimes you can go to the neighboring towns and find a decent dealer that sells some good stuff.

4. you go to the guy that you heard has awesome dank..

5. Ask friends if they can find you one or family members that know anyone. Eventually you'll have to end up with a good dealer

6. Just ask, who knows?! Only they know what they're supplier has in stock.

Psyche

7. #7 danthedankman82, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    wait.... if you live in canada can't you just mail order it, or am I missing somthing here?

BC Budmail

8. Yeah.. Good point

9. Grow your own.

There's nothing more rewarding when it comes to weed.

10. So you know a dealer that has some pretty dank weed and your wondering how you can get some dank weed?

11. Word of mouth always works

12. Never hurts to ask around.

13. Exactly what I was thinking. OP you confuse me.

14. you can order weed in canada? what the fuck am i still doing in texas :eek: