Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get away with smoking away from home?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DabsRus, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Well before anybody gets upset with me I am 20 years old and openly smoke in my household. Tonight I am staying over my grandmother's house, she is older and loves the company and I like to spend some time away from home. Smoking has become part of my nightly routine and it's when I smoke the most. She is aware of me smoking but it's not something I'm open with her about. How can I smoke (she will be sleeping) at night. What do you suggest a bowl or blunt? Something where I only have to go outside once and I don't smell, thanks

2. Sup fellow blade. To answer your question I would reccomend a piece such as a normal spoon pipe or one hitter etc.. Walk out side, light up, just blow your smoke up and you won't smell. Little cologne never hurt but you shouldn't smell anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Joints and blunts smell the worst. Stick to a pipe or bong and do what ToastedLamp said. You should be fine.

4. Hit a pipe and bring a drink. Most of the smell is oral. Also try putting on cologne or something in advance, the smell doesn't really stick to your clothes, its just a precaution having bud on your person.

5. #5 Flip.Ertheman, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
    What they said. Definitely not a blunt! And certainly not a joint. Take a small bowl from a pipe in one hit (avoids the leftover green from running up smoke) and don't forget to empty your tool or hide it outside before coming back in. Resin reeks.

If you're being super cautious, take care to cover your hair and blow it away from your body. It mostly comes orally, but it can stick to clothes and hair surprisingly well.

In the end, it depends more on your grandma than you. My mom could always smell it, even if she couldn't actually smell it. Swear she's got a sixth sense, man. Some of them have it, some of them are completely oblivious. Most are in between and the above tactics should work well.

The best option is to be open with your grandma, but obviously that isn't always on the table - better to be discreet than risk unnecessary tension.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Eat a brownie. ;)