Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get absolutely wrecked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalashnikov95, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Ok guys so ive been meaning to post this for a while. Ever mix camomile tea with your bud? :) First time I tried it, I couldnt feel my head (after 1 joint shared between 3 people) haha it felt like it was the first time ive ever smoked. I forgot what I was talking about literally 3 seconds after I said it, this shit was the bomb. Oh and try cinnamon too, mix it with your bud for a nice taste and a similar effect that camomile-bud makes. Youre welcome, stoners

2. Hmmm interesting. Are these things healthy to smoke is what I'm wondering. I don't trust most substances, so I would want to make sure that these things aren't harmful at all in smoke form.

3. you smoke cinnamon?

4. is this stuff legit orSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I heard if you just eat mangoes before you smoke it heightens it's effects. Haven't really gotten to try it yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I've always wanted to try smoking tea but I just dot know man...

7. i remember tossing some green tea and lemon grass tea into my bowls once just to trry it...just addded a little zest of flavor but no other effects noticed.

8. #8 EvoMan454, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Im not sure if smoking tea is bad for you, but tea wasnt designed to be smoked so idk if it is safe. Smoking cinnamon is bad for you though, anything that has sugar in it would be bad for your lungs, and sugar may crystalize on your lungs over time if smoked enough. Just because it is safe to eat or drink, doesnt mean it is safe to smoke. Different chemical reactions happen when things are ignited, which could be really bad for your lungs.

9. #9 Kalashnikov95, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Well shit, cinnamon is probably bad for you but hey, youre smoking, not vaporizing right?? :) Camomile is said to have similar (if weaker) effects to cannabis.

The mangoes actually work. One time I shared a gram between myself and a friend and I was absolutely GONE, I couldnt walk straight haha I spent 2 whole hours trying to figure out why its so strong..and then it hit me. "Hey, you ate a mango earlier!"

10. How can you say tea wasnt "designed" to be smoked, if its a plant just like cannabis? :confused: I mean, you can cook with cannabis so is it meant to be cooked? You can make tea with cannabis, is it meant to be brewed..? What is "meant"...?  :confused_2: