Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a toro?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aud, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Anyone know how I can get a custom order to jp toro... I hear it will take a few months to get some of his glass, but I just want to be able to order something first...

2. A simple step by step solution:

1. Check out the link to GlassPipes in my sig
    2. When done being in awe of how sweet just the first page is, go to JP's gallery, listed on the right hand side.
    3. When done being in awe hahaha, send an email to JP.
    4.Get your ideas flowing, see what he can work with, and soon you'll have the final concept and idea completed.

Do this, and you'll soon have a sweet Toro binger made by the one and only JP.

Good luck man!

3. You forgot one step: 5. Wait about 6-8 months.
    Not that it's a bad wait, he does produce SICK ASS work.:hello:

4. I know Gods of Glass has a few toro pieces. But if you're looking for custom work, yea, glasspipes is your best bet.

5. waiting on a Toro right now :D

6. Awesome man, can't wait to see it.