How to get a proper girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by pukalo, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I used to hang out with this girl I really liked a while ago and we had some fun times. But later on I found out she is some psycho crazy biatch and shes known for sucking something for drugs even though I had money and couldve bought it for her. I guess she liked to suck... But anyway my friends tried to hook me up with some girls but they were like 15. And all the other girls I know at school are either against drugs and think im some crazy guy which im not (im a real nice chill guy and just want to hang out with a gf and maybe blaze a bit).
    And I really need to find my significant other because I want to have someone who I can tell everything and at the end of the day I got someone who cares about me and I would return the same :) Im always pretty much alone unless my parents are home and you know how much fun parents are... I do have friends but I cant be with them every day of week cause of jobs,school etc.
    Where do you find a proper girlfriend? I tried like match.com and eharmony but they try to charge me crazy 60$ for a month and most of their members are inactive. I really need help I need a toking girl buddy :smoking:

2. How old are you?

Not being offense or being funny, I'm just curious

3. im going to guess 17

4. #4 wraughbit, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    fuck, i wish I wasn't so picky. you make me sound like a prick. :(

I'm a firm believer in beauty is in the eye of the beholder(and no, I don't have a fetish for odd girls).

5. i mean you sound pretty young...

if you're still in school, just walk into the cafeteria and spit some quality game to a chick.

if i were u i'd pick a girl in the school who i thought was "proper" , walk up to here during lunch and say, "hey [insert name here], i thought it was just gonna be the two of us..did u invite all these other people??". she'll laugh and it'll open the door for u to charm her and get her to go on a date.

that's just my advice. it works

6. this kid obviously doesn't have the confidence to do that^^

I would suggest reading "the game" by neil strauss....it should help you out.

If you're too lazy to do that, just be yourself and eventually you will find someone who is right for you

7. Man,I gotta be honest,you sound pretty needy and thats definitely not a turn on for women.And again,I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but it's the truth.

8. whip out your dick in the hall and yell "WHICH BITCH WANTS IT?!"

first girl to answer yes is a keeper for life.

9. No offense but that is corny as hell. Alot of girls would just think you were an idiot IMO:eek:

10. This^ ftw.

11. Yeah, that is corny. OP, for the love of god, DONT EVER ATTEMPT TO USE A PICK UP LINE OUT OF THE BLUE. They are way corny beyond belief and never work. Honestly, just learn who you are, be confident in who you are, then all the shyness will go away and you will meet girls. Don't try a dating website because chances are you aren't going to get hooked up with anybody "proper" and it's just a really unorthodox way to meet somebody. You are going to have to learn how to meet women out in the real world, sooner or later. Just the basic "set up" though, once you gain some confidence; find a cute girl by herself, linger closeby in a manner that won't creep her out, find a casual way to start a conversation, keep to the small talk and let her do the talking while you ask questions, don't talk about yourself unless she asks, don't come on too strong if you wear your intentions on your forehead it's pretty much a female repellent. I hope this helps.

12. OMG dude I laughed so hard..
    That's how it's done tho.

13. 1. go to high school party.
    2. drink obscene amounts of alcohol.
    3. stumble in the house and target 2 or 3 girls
    4. go outside smoke a Joint and think about what to say to the women.
    5. stumble back into house and talk to each girl
    6. pick out the most interested girl and ask her if she wants to talk somewhere more quiet.
    7. get your fingers wet.
    8. voila, you got yourself a high school girlfriend

14. #14 wraughbit, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    hoooly shit.

I've been waiting for the perfect time to hit on this girl with her boyfriend, I can tell she would break up with him for me, but I was thinking about handling the problem head on. You just gave me the line. I hope to god you made that up or I'm going to feel like an idiot.

If that line works with her friends, why not her boyfriend? haha

15. Because unless the boyfriend is 15 years old, chances are he is going to be pissed. Pissed boyfriend=you getting punched in the face. Just hook up with the girl, and chances are, she'll break up with him herself and you won't have to be involved in any way.

16. Thread has been answered.

17. yeah man, do it up. best of luck. i love stealing girls from boyfriends. it makes the victory that much sweeter.

...for the record, i'm not in favor of pick up lines because that's not how u snag a classy girl, but sometimes (imo, this instance) they're good for breaking the ice.....

for example, u walk up to a white girl with a bunch of her friends in a bar and put your arm around her and say "whattup beyonce"...sounds corny, yes, but i can't tell you how many girls i've approached with this line and then gone on to snag their numbers.

it's all about confidence and how you handle yourself after u lay the line down. if u laugh along at your own joke and she can tell you're not another desperate dude, it'll put her at ease. good things will result try it.

18. Assuming your 18, 15 really isn't to young. Think about it, they attend the same school as you. If you swim in the same tank you can feed on whoever you like.

Just watch out for the parents.