Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a pipe to my house?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hamav, Jan 21, 2014.

1. hi. im sorta new to all this stuff and i was just wondering how to get a pipe to my house without my mom finding out. im only 14 and i have a visa card (like you know those ones you buy from like walmart and can buy stuff online with them) so the money thing isnt an issue. its just that when it gets to my house, how am i supposed to sign for it when the mail man brings it to my house? dont you have to be over 18? are there any websites i can order a glass bowl from for cheap? also, if i were to order a very small stealth pipe, would they make me sign for it? i live in indiana, if that helps.
    thanks in advance.

2. #2 666Bleezys, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    tell yo mom u wuz just orderin some soil off da grasscity

• Like Like x 6
  3. 14? They just keep getting younger

• Like Like x 7
  4. Isnt the age limit on here 18 gtfoh kid. I will not give you any tips. Get threw high school first then come talk to the adults

• Like Like x 3
  5. Throw it in the passenger seat and drive around.

6. Send me the visa card, ill order it, sign for it then send it to you...pinky promise

• Like Like x 7
  7. Have them ship it to a homie your cool with. Then go over and pick it up.

8. Man you guys can be assholes. Kids just looking out for help. Some adult you are. If its a small order not worth much than they wont make you sign it. They won't even know what it is. They'll just knock on the door/ring the doorbell, drop it off, and be on their way. I suggest ordering it to a buddies house.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    Sorry man but if someone leaves their pipe at my house I just drop it off in the morning. 

10. Oops sorry I might be intoxicated. 

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nah you won't need to sign, just get it before your parents

12. Lol ya...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Exactly Hes 14 some adult you are helping a kid get into something he shouldn't be into dumbass

• Like Like x 4
  14. Ya its my fault what he gets into. He's gonna do whatever he wants regardless. I'm sure you were doing shit at 14 and would want someone to help you. And if you weren't the majority of us were so no need to call me a dumbass... Fuckin prick. Kid came looking for help and got negative replies right of the bat. Dam...just helping a kid out.

• Like Like x 3
  15. You guys are dicks. But kid watch what you are doing because these up coming years are some of the most important years, they determine what you can do after high school and don't forget you're parents could get extremely upset and its not worth it in the long run.

TlDR: your life your choices you decide but when you are younger somethings seem like better ideas then the acually are.

• Like Like x 2
  16. [quote name="First Toke" post="19406168" timestamp="1390692215"]You guys are dicks. But kid watch what you are doing because these up coming years are some of the most important years, they determine what you can do after high school and don't forget you're parents could get extremely upset and its not worth it in the long run.TlDR: your life your choices you decide but when you are younger somethings seem like better ideas then the acually are.[/quote] Couldn't have said it better.

17. [quote name="hamav" post="19377308" timestamp="1390270189"]. im only 14 [/quote]byeeeee!!!! 😆Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. jp man haha forreal though it'd be much easier if you could go to a local shop or ask a friend if it can b delivered at hes house, these guys are right watch what you and make sure you dont mess up your life you're still youngSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Responsible use is learned from close friends and family. While I'll admit I was doing the same shit at his age I had no idea that my dad was too. It could've saved a lot of trouble if I had just talked to him.
    My kid knows she can come to me and does. I still wouldn't want her going online and being enabled by strangers. So as a parent of a 15 year old girl who has shown me her pipe, and keeps me apprised of when and how much, I don't allow it but I don't think forcing her into lying to me is wise.... I'm going to respect his parents. He should talk to them or a close family member. And not take the advice of strangers who have no vested interest in his future. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just weighing in. OP is still pretty young to start expanding his mind without direct contact with someone to be a bad role model, lol. Cousin, Uncle, Aunt.... OP needs to be careful or they could get sidetracked real easy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Getting it shipped to a homies house is deff the best choice, i once payed my dealer to let my use his address and hold the package, but I knew this guy for a while. If that's not an option, some sites let you specify delivery instructions, ie leave the box on the side of the house opposite the driveway. If all else fails pay some random dude to go into your local headshop for you, money can make amazing things happen. Being underage on the forum is against the rules and you should leave until your old enough, that being said, I started toking at 13 so good luck.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)