Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to get a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travo420, May 15, 2009.

1. ok im not a new smoker or anything just new to the area and i have no clue how to get a connect down here in florida.. where do i look to find one? i kno it sounds stupid but im just not diggin this whole SOBER thing. its not really my style lol so do i just go up to the gas station and look for people that look like they smoke or what? i come down here for the summer and last year i had people asking me if i wanted to buy some weed all the time but now i nobody asks me :mad: please help

2. Ask some friends you make down there. Just be casual and don't look sketchy, a lot of people smoke and the very worst they will just say no usually.

3. make friends with the locals.

what part of fl?

4. north west florida up in pensacola.. you from fla?

5. Train a German Shepperd to find weed for you :smoking::bongin:

6. well im goin to sleep figured id bump this thread before gettin off here. oh yea anyone from the pensacola area that can suggest a place to find herb??

7. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ this dude looks legit

8. LOL! this made me laugh

9. lol @ federal agent ........... yo just look around dont be arifad 2 ask just dont have anything illegal on u while askin cuz u may come upon a moron who might try n snitch u out or something. good luck on fidnin some bud.

10. lmfao. +rep for going through the effort. :smoking:

11. ok my adress is 135 gofuckyourself ln. come on people i just asked for advice why do some of you have to post on threads just to talk shit??? its fucking pathetic

12. It's called a joke. Get that tampon out your ass:wave:

13. i know it was a joke but half the posts on this site are negative comments and its annoying

14. dang hommie hes messing with u calm it acting like that isnt going to help but ill still will offer advice i use 2 go to pensacloa alot for summers had a beach house down their for awhile and me and my bro had the same problem but go where the big ball on the post is u no what i mean go their when the suns starts setting and keep and eye out it might just find u

15. alrite man thanx for the help.. yea i kno wat u talkin bout

16. Just be social. Like at every job ive ever had at least one person their could find me bud. If you have a friend at a local college or something its easy to find weed there 2. I wouldn't recommend asking random people in public tho.