Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get a caregiver?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blaize It Up, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Newbie MMJ question here. How would one go about finding a caregiver? I am a legal MMJ patient, but cannot grow in my own due to respect for recovering roomates. They asked that I not grow it, which I respect. How would I find somebody to grow for me? Is that at all common? Any feedback = :hello::hello:

2. nobody...? Should I call Medi Cann and talk to them about it? How do I go about finding a caregiver in Sacramento, CA? :confused:

3. Medicann won't be of much help, sorry.

They've recently changed the definition of 'Caregiver' and unless you pretty much can't function without that person, they're not your caregiver.

I would suggest moving and growing somewhere else.

Your roomates are 'recovering'? From what type of illness?

If they've quit smoking because they believe they're 'addicted', they need to look into their mental and spiritual health first.

Cannabis is one of the best tools for recovering from alcohol and other harmful drugs. It is not harmful in itself.

Most likely they just need to quit tokin Indicas and stick to motivational Sativas :D

4. Oh alright, thanks for the info!

The people recovering are recovering from any drugs, or mind altering substances. They were more into heroin, but MJ is a gateway drug for them. And yes, I DO believe that Marijuana can be addictive, and most definately can be or become a gateway drug. Obviously not for all people, but for certain folks most definately. Some people are unable to "just smoke a J" or whatever, and I just thank god that I am able to enjoy MMJ without any repercussions. My brother is getting clean and sober, and he has to stay away from ANYTHING. I've never known a NA or AA member that smokes MJ openly, while trying to get clean from something else.. But I've also only had experience with NA/AA and things like that.

Thank you for the info though! I will just stick to the clubs until I get my own place. I can't rent an apartment or anything because I have two dogs, and not small breeds. So sadly I have to wait until I can afford to rent a house or duplex.

Hope everybody is doing well!

-Blaize