How to flirt?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chronicmonster, Jan 31, 2011.

1. So it starts with a guy I went to high school with, back when I was trailer trash weirdness. Dude already thinks I'm weird, especially since last term, I went up to him and tried to say hi... Well I did and had a really short convo, anyway we ended up in the same class, and pretended not to see each other, well I did anyway, same lab section, again avoidance, but he came up and talked to me about the exam, his sister was with him so it was totally awkward, now this term our classes are back to back so we always cross each other, always greet each other and keep going, no stopping or anything like that, but I don't know, it all feels super awkward.

Is there a way to flirt without being too obvious or seeming starkerish, oh and his dad teaches half of my classes, he also taught the class we had together. So I'd like to avoid him or the dudes sister from knowing I'm into him. After I tried chatting him up last term his sister went around telling her friends that I was weird.
    I embrace my weirdness these days though, I mean just cause it wasn't cool to listen to death metal and watch star wars in high school, doesnt mean the same thing now.

Geek stoner needing some subtle flirting tips.

Last guy I dated was a stoner audio engineer, then I went out with a drummer for two weeks, I can't really act the way I did with them with this guy

2. Why do you not want him, or anyone else for that matter, to know you're into him?

That's extremely counterproductive to your goal.

Start there.

3. I want him to know, I just don't want the sister or my professor to know, that just makes it awkward for me to go ask for help, and the sister likes to gossip, I like privacy you know... If that makes any sense

4. Who cares who knows who you're into? It's not an invasion of privacy if people know you like someone.

If you never speak up or say anything or take a risk, he's never going to notice you. Girls who stay under the radar are girls who stay single.

5. I don't have problems getting dates, or hitting on guys I'm into, I just need some tips in breaking out of the cycle, what do I do, just block his path and be all like hey hotstuff? :rolleyes:

6. "Look, we always say hey when we see each other, when are we going to stop and actually talk?"

It's easy.

7. Say something like...

"I don't have a gag reflex"
    "I can't taste salt"
    "I'm immune to getting rug burn"
    "I take it in the ass"

Any of these comments will surely get the point across.

8. I really enjoy having a female show interest, I'm sure if you just say hello with a big smile he'll get the picture. Hell idk, y'all have a go-to move like playing with your hair or something right?

9. gawd damn,,, i love me some triler trash women,,,,

and you '' hit on guys''

are you a goddess ?:cool:

10. just slip a finger up his ass, you'll get his attention...

11. You need to be charming.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7C_5NB4bSU]YouTube - Propose to Girl ![/ame]

12. It always boggles my mind when girls ask advice on how to flirt.

Just how complex do you think our minds are?

13. It's so damn easy for a girl to flirt with a guy. Like...ridiculously easy. So easy that I thought you were a gay man when I first read this.

14. aahh hahaha you actually got me to laugh out loud :hello:

but honestly like someone mentioned before, our minds are extremly simple. i hate to say that but its true :p

when you do talk to him, get close to him. if a girl talked to me like that then id kno for sure she has some sort of intrest

but pleaase dont be awkward about it. you gotta be confidence or you'll just look weird :p

15. How to flirt?

Simple.

Just drop a pen in front of him. Then bend over and pick it up.

16. get a firm grip of his nuts and look him in the eyes