Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find your threads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kretschy, Nov 14, 2010.

1. This might sound weird, but I'm just wondering if there's a certain button than can bring you to just your threads that you have posted or posted on? Or do you need to look for it?

2. Click on "my account" on the top right corner.

3. #3 bobba loo, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    searching is disabled right now so you cant
    but when its not, click your name from this page, click view public profile, statistics and then find all threads made by "whoever", or all post by "whoever"

4. It still works the way i told him to do it. Just tried myself.

5. Thanks guys :D

6. where do i click after that

7. It's right there, lol

8. #8 oldskoolgrower, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    That just shows threads you're subscribed to, which doesn't answer the OP's question. The correct answer is you can't do it until they re-enable the Search function, then you can go to your own profile and click 'Find all posts'.

9. Im pretty sure when you reply to a thread your automaticaly subscribed, because everything their is everything ive posted in.

Lets not take this too serious now.

10. Subscription settings are configurable, and the fact remains that his question was how to find all of his threads. You answered incorrectly, get over it, and don't take it too seriously ;)

11. no this is some really serious business

hah but no, if you can remember thread names i think you can google them with grasscity at the end. worked for me before. not the 'official' way to do it, but while the search and other functions are down

12. Search will be up and running again soon. They are dealing with memory leak issues on the server at the moment.