How to find weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by good ol boy, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Buy feminized seeds? I've you've grown before, then you already have the experience, which will go a long ways.

2. Sign up for your community Drug Anonymous class, you go on the weekends or something, but get to meet people who are around weed.

3. You could try buying it online, I've done it before. I ordered a 1/4 ounce and the guy accidently sent me a half ounce so that was cool. I've only done it once and that was a long time ago so I don't know where you could buy it from online, but just look around. Make sure you research the seller to make sure they're legit because some people will rip you off.

4. For the people that use webehigh.com, when you go to the areas they say, do you just ask whoevers there or do they ask you or what the fuck? The closest area they have listed is 20 minutes from me and I don't want to go there if I'm not gonna end up getting anything.

5. I just randomly find people when me nd my homie are on a hunt for bud..
    we met this one dude tht was trying to get into some communityy nd it was a black dude tht looked like he smoked bud of course. we asked him if he had bud nd he pulled a fat ass sack of Trainwreck nd he justt put that shit in my homies hand. 2 grams for 20 pretty good deal haha..
    if you see a sketchy black dude in a pretty good neighborhood dont hesitate.
    ask for ciggarettes from somebody thts like 18-21.
    thts howw i met one of my other homies..
    youll catch on to yourr pothead mentality ahah..

6. walk into a headshop and just ask the cashier person if he/she is selling weed or knows where to get some

7. hmm.....i been knowing where to get tht budda sense 13,
    i think u should move to falls church so i can hook u up wit sum. lol but if u can't here's other way, try to find some guy at the cornor of a ghetto street. ask around but only ask ppl tht u know they can be trusted.
    clues...the way the dress, walk, talk, and who they hang out wit. ^^
    follow my steps and you'll find ur dealer ^^