How to find weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by good ol boy, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Hello, grasscity. I'm new to this forum, and I'd like to ask --- No, I'd like to PRAY --- for some advice from you. I'd like to ask how I can find weed in an area where you don't know many smokers.

People give advice like "You've just gotta know where to go." "Find someone who looks like they smoke, and just be friendly." Well, no offense if this was going to be your advice, but this doesn't really help at all.

First of all, I am in my mid-30s. I don't have the luxury of being in school and talking with friends about it every day. I cannot ask my co-workers, because I'd get fired, and I can tell they don't smoke anyway. I go out to bars, especially on the weekends, and try to meet people. But so far, all I've done is made a lot of good drinking friends who like to smoke weed, but don't know where to get any right now. :confused:

I live in a small town, so I've even gone to the nearest cities (Atlanta and Birmingham). I've tried to just find some on the streets, but nobody is wearing a sign around their neck that says, "I sell weed." :) I've even found a website (webehigh) that supposedly tells you where you can find it, but I sure didn't find it.

PLEASE help?? I've been dry for 2 months and I'm just friggin' tired of all the vague advice that I've been given, which has not worked.

2. You go to the bar and have friends who smoke weed? Just ask them?

3. Cop?? I swear I have seen almost this exact same thread posted before. But I could be wrong?

4. Go to a college campus and ask around or talk to the shady guy on the corner in the ghetto

5. At the bar find people who look like they toke, or go some place where Teenagers hang out (don't dress in a suit and tie, look more like someone who blazes) and find the teens smoking cigarettes (around here there the most likely to sell or know where to find weed.

If all else fails, dress like you smoke weed and go to the ghetto and ask around.

6. Grow your own?

7. Walk around in a crowded city with a sign saying I need weed, help please.

8. If a 30 year old man walked to you on campus and asked if you knew where to find weed...

It might be smellin like bacon.

To the OP, sometimes you just gotta be in the right place at the right time.

9. I sure was. I met my dealer at a community pool near a freiend's that I never swim in.

10. If you're in a bar, just make a subtle reference to weed, then give whoever you're talking to the blue steel look.

11. Thanks! That was just about to be my response, but you beat me to it. Just like the poster above, who picked me to be a cop, just because I asked the question. Ha, ha. Good God, if I'm being picked as a cop on a message board, then how the ^%&*do you think it's going to work in real life?! :confused:

Seriously, folks... thanks for the suggestions about what to do in a bar. But, what I was trying to say in the original post was that I've tried all of that already. I've met some cool people who smoke (when they have it), but they are adults, like me. And apparently, something happens to most people my age and they are not as passionate about smoking anymore. So, they're not really interested in helping someone who they barely know.

On the other hand, if I approach younger people, I get the same "cop" B.S. as explained above.

12. Hey, you're profile says you're from GA? I'm from Alabama. I'm sure you must have some suggestions for me, right?

13. That is a valid suggestion, and I did grow several plants that had a pretty decent harvest. However, the last several I've grown all turned out to be males or hermies. It's so dissapointing to invest several weeks of time, and waiting for harvest, only to find out that you wasted your time. So, I might try to grow again, but I don't have much faith that I can grow as much as I'd like.

14. do you have kids or do your friends have kids that are teenagers? cuz you could always ask them although you wouldnt want their parents to find out.

15. Hmm. Good suggestion, but I don't know their kids (if they even have any). I mostly just see them out at the bar, or whatever, so their kids are not with them.

It's funny you should mention this, though. One of my friends is a girl (about my age). I met her first, and then I met her dad and found out that he smokes, too. :smoke: And they both know that they other one smokes, but they never smoke together. (Kinda strange.) But again, in this case, they're both adults, so there's no sense of "urgency" about helping me. I guess they think it's not that important, and I can't exactly pressure them to help me, if they don't want to. Personally, I intend to smoke for the rest of my life, but apparently most people lose the desire after a certain age.

16. Long term, seeming like you're in a small town, growing may be a great hobby for you and provide you with weed that you will get wayyyyy more satisfaction out of smoking than some middies copped at a bar.

Also, I don't particularly recommend this, but Motorcycle "clubs" seem to be pretty heavily involved in the 'trade.

17. You haven't tried the Blue Steel look or else you wouldn't be making this thread. However, if Blue Steel ACTUALLY failed, then you could go to giving the person the Magnum look. That would never fail.

Seriously though, good luck man. As others have said, growing your own may be the best option, especially since you can rely on yourself more than you can a dealer. Utilize the growing forum here, they're good people and can help turn a man with a black thumb into a man with a green thumb.

18. what part?

19. one of my little homies dad smoked bud and of course if youu see someone that smokes and you smoke your definantley going to talk to him. now that i tlked to him nd shit he smokes me out and i bring dank to his house when i have bud. blunts to the dome,gasmasks,bongs. You better ask her dad you might be missin out. then you could prolly get a connect from her dad if hes cool with you.