Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighSky420, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used to be at highschool but I couldn't take it anymore do to anxiety and social problems. Now I'm homeschooled and I love it alot!! :)
    I'm going to be getting a car soon also.
    My question is:
    -How do I find weed? (I know you may say weed is everywhere , but keep in mind that I'm not in a public school so I basically don't know anyone who does it.
    ~When ever I do find weed, would the dealer reject me for being younger then him?
    ~How likely is it for this person to become a frequent dealer for me?

Thanks!!

2. #2 4hxlols, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    How to find weed
    Do you have any friends left that you went to school with? Try asking around if they know where any hookups are, it's a high school, someone is bound to know.

Dealer
    No, the dealer usually doesn't give a shit about age unless you're extremely young, which shouldn't be a problem since you're using grasscity ;).
    If you don't bother the guy, always have your money together, and are on time when meeting him it is highly likely he will become a frequent dealer. Don't bombard him with text messages if he doesn't answer either. 

3. Just how old are you?

4. Stand on the side of the road with a sign saying "buying weed"

5. #5 Mid man, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Lol, I have had luck with black people at gas stations gotta be a little ballsy though 

*joint smoking motion*
    'watchu need'
    'let me get 2gs'
    'wait right here'

Might have to go closer to downtown though, don't expect a solid connect though it's possible. 

6. Don't do drugs m'kay?

7. Weed isn't a drug, its a herb. I already did it before any lol. It was in middle school.
    Weed isn't a drug, its a herb. I already did it before anyway lol. It was in middle school.

8. #8 tranceholic, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    drugs are bad mmmkay

9. Alright fair enough, let me rephrase.

If you have to ask in a forum how to obtain cannabis in 2014, then you shouldn't bother. Some dude is going to see you oregano for $40 or something and then it's "Hey GC, did I get ripped off?!"

10. or nutmeg

11. I've had weed before. I know what to do lol. Plus I just found a contact earlier today and I bought a quarter of dank for $90. So I'm all good lol

12. Glad you solved the problem OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.