Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Find Weed Dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by drekkingme, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I just moved and got a new job working at a restaurant. This kid I work with seems like he's cool and definitely smokes, but I don't know how to ask him because I'm not trying to end up being fired if it turns out that he doesn't smoke, or that he just wants to be a dick. How should I go about asking or finding out if people smoke or party?

2. I'd just be like, "Hey man, you know where I can find some bud?".  I mean, if he says no, what's he really gonna do?  It's a harmless question, like trying to buy cigarettes underage.  If he says no, he said no, but it's not incriminating.

3. My god this has to be the 5th thread this week.

Just ask cool looking kids if they're holding!

4. If a stranger walked up to me and asked me if I was holding, the answer would be  NO! I could have a frikken kilo in my backpack and that shit be stinkin everywhere. The answer would be NO.

5. if the guy asking me looked legit id hook him up.