Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's how i did it. I moved to Troy, MI not too long ago, maybe a year. I am 16 and when i first got here i didn't know anyone or even where to start to get weed. I ended up meeting people and when i smoked with a friend i asked where he got it from. I went with him to make a pick up so i didnt get middled and i now use his dealer.

2. your supposed to be 18 on here

3. When I was in my 50s I moved to a new town where I knew nobody! I went back to school- community college. After 2 weeks of hanging around at the stoner/free thinker table in the cafeteria, I got invited to a party. I showed the kids I could still clear a 4 foot bong and left the party with the first of many baggies that I bought from the gal throwing the party. :)

I was in my 50s then and I looked like a frumpy, middle aged, overweight housewife! You're younger, so it should be easier for you. Surely you can manage a single class- yoga, ceramics or photography are good bets. Community colleges are hotbeds of drug activity- and who knows, you might even learn something! ;)

Granny :wave:

4. walk into the nearest high school, whisper the word 'marijuana' under your breath and you should have about 3 or 4 high school dealers trying to sell you their china bud for 10 bucks an 8 chip... but if you wanna find the reallll kush you gotta fly over here to canada and link me up

5. lol, yeah... that doesnt seem sketch at all if your not in high school anymore :rolleyes:

6. Damn, I just came. I was walking around looking for dealers and couldn't find one. It sucks that I have to live in a new city with not knowing any dealers.

7. yeah, i understand too. i moved to a new town, and a lot of my wishes culminate around weed. now i'm in austin, where there's gotta be smokers, right? and i have nothing...so i'm just sitting around where it's just totally socially cool to drink :) this town aint so bad...i guess,,..buy i just would love some weed...oh boy, it suck right?

8. I used to live there. It's REALLY easy to find.

9. Thanks! Thats a cool spot. Ill let you know how it goes.

10. Just go to a fast food place that has young people working there and ask them. That's how I got weed for the first time ever.

11. Just ask around wen i moved to virginia i posted at 711 waiting for somebody to come out with a blunt and asked them if they knew were the bud at

12. When I was in Hawaii I just scouted out for bros that looked like they smoked the chronic.

Within 15 minutes of getting into the town and going into the local food mart to get stuff for my stay I went up to some dude and asked if he knew any place to get some good shit. He said he was a grower and could get me some insane shit and reasonable price. 40$ and 8th, 90$ for 1/4oz

Some of the freshest, dankest bud I've ever smoked, easily my #1 favorite bud ever, and was right on the money, 7.2g for the 1/4 I bought from him actually :bongin:

Had to get rid of it within 3 days though so 7 Joints a day was pretty amazing :smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. That doesn't make sense at all.

14. This smells like serious bacon. LEOs would definately want to buy first

15. #95 shadowlust, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    I think I'm too socially reclusive for this kind of stuff. I used to get from close friends too but they've either moved or just stopped. The sad thing is I know htown is crawling with trees.

I'm looking on the bright side tho, bein dry for two weeks makes an excellent tolerance break haha

16. Ask people at work (if you know they are cool)! Look out for signals in your neighborhood that somebody smokes pot- there are plenty...:p

17. My brother got jumped for asking some black dudes down in florida for some smoke during sprring break.

18. I moved to the suburbs north of Boston last year after living in New York for decades. For a while I just went back to New York and stocked up when I could, but it was a real hassle and I wanted to find something local. I just know there's tons of good stuff available right in my town (there'd have to be to keep the suicide rate down), but the 'burbs just aren't the kind of place where you can easily make a connection. Not like the city anyway.

I tried using the info on webehigh.com, but that didn't work out so well for me. I ended up trying Cambridge Sq, and it wasn't that hard to find the dealers. Hell, just go and sit on the square on a nice day for a few minutes and you can watch the buys taking place. I eventually settled on guy I'd seen passing some money and approached him. The problem with finding guys on the street is they're low level and sell mostly crap 20's. That day he gave me 10 of his best 20s which was some pretty good stuff, but after that it went down hill. The next couple of times I saw him he sold me 1/2's as 0's. The price was cheaper than NY so I put up with it, but the third time he tried pushing it to a 1/4 so I called him on it. He got all apologetic, saying he didn't know (right) and I should have told him before, it was the guy he gets it from but he's using someone better now. The next time I saw him the price when up, but it was an actual O. Then he stiffed me with a fist full of lawn turf with a few grams hiding in it. Why he bothered with the grams is beyond me, a pity consolation bowl?

Anyway, I'm back to square one. Asking around sounds easy, but I have to live in this town and people look at you like a leper if you ask the wrong person. I'm not a kid anymore, I'm not going to ask around at the local high school, and not to be elitist, but I'm used to quality, not the crap the skater kids are smoking.

Maybe I need to just get used to being an upstanding citizen. :(

19. It gets annoying everyone just smoking you down with pity... But it's like no, my bong is HUUUUNNNNGRRRYY!!!

20. Most of the advice to find dealers here is sketchy. Asking random dealers you see gives them more opportunity to rob you or fuck you over since you don't know their name any info about them, who they are, none of you're boys knows them so they feel more safe to act on something. its plain stupid dont do it. make stoner friends and they will hook you up with their guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.