Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Find A New Dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PeacefulCalamity, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 PeacefulCalamity, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    So I'm looking to get a new dealer in New York (Queens) as I've completely run through my contacts.

My friends aren't personally into pot very much, so they can't help. 

From what I understand my best chances are either:

1. go into a smoke shop and ask some people there (would asking one of the people WORKING there be inappropriate? I kind of feel it is.)

2. Asking around Times Square, just trying to find someone.

3. Use craigslist ads.  

Which of those do you guys think is my best choice? 

Finding a new dealer can be tough.

2. I think nearly all of my connects upstate get hooked up from Queens, haha visit Jamaica I'm sure theres guys on the corner or something.

3. of those three options? ask people OUTSIDE of the smokeshop
    if you ask inside you will be asked to leave, certainly don't ask the people working there

4. Oh... Another thread.... Don't ask anywhere around the head shop you and your new friend might get into trouble.
    Just ask someone who looks chill if they did go to the park and on to a bball court and after a game casually bring up mj to see if they catch on..
    Serious be friendly. This has to be the 100th fucking thread of this content.

5. Yeah, I realize asking people working there would be a risk to there job and all. But I have seen some surprisingly chill workers there. 

And I also realized craigslist would the riskiest of all, so I'm crossing that out.

Just exploring my options.

I'll try asking outside the smoke shop.