Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Aug 13, 2012.

1. i got back from a 1 month holiday and both local dealers phones aint working its been 3 days without weed and i would like a joint. i asked random people most said "sorry dunno anyone". one went and phoned his friend but said "its drying out" so i dunno what to do.

i ordered a Q of dank white widow but that isnt ready for 4 more days, i dont wana wait another 4 days to smoke a j any help?

2. Make friends. That's pretty much it unless you want to get real shady and ask people outside head shops.

3. most my friends dont smoke only 1-2 of my group smoke the ganja and there not local : /

4. 1. Find person smoking a cigarette that looks like they smoke weed
    2. Ask if they smoke weed
    3. Get their dealers number
    4. Profit

5. i tried this but the problem is most people that look like they smoke weed and smoking a cigarette are all like in there mid 20's and im 18 :/

6. [quote name='"mcasprin"']

i tried this but the problem is most people that look like they smoke weed and smoking a cigarette are all like in there mid 20's and im 18 :/[/quote]

so? drug dealers will sell to anyone as long as you're not some sketchy ass fuck.

7. In my experience you go to the sketchiest corner you can find in your city
    Go to the big rasta and ask him for weed

Hahaha
    No

Ask your smoking friends if they can pick up for you or if you can go with and pick up
    Worked for me, however, i lucked out later with an amazing dealer

8. I know what you mean, I usually just bring up something related then ask them if they have ever done it. One thing leads to another.

&
    Dont u have to be over 18 to use these forums??