Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Find A Decent Connect In The Bronx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Najiru, Jul 22, 2013.

1. So I've been going to my dealer for about a year and all of a sudden he dropped off of the face of the earth. I've been dry for like 5 months and can't seem to find a reliable source of mary jane. I've been to other threads that have good advice (i.e. just ask people etc.) but the thing is, every dealer in the bronx is shady as hell and I'm not too open to getting robbed, stabbed, or swindled. How am I supposed to find any green around here!?

2. Keep calm and move to California.

Attached Files:

3. closet grow

4. ^^ agreed. That's what I'm doing haha, except in a stealth speaker that I hollowed out. Cost me less than 100 $ to get everything up and running. Assuming you live alone, you could have as much as you would need for an entire year , in about two months.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. probably hit up manhatten and try the 20 something snapback wearing kids. When i hear of the bronx i think of organized drug dealing like a business cause that's just what i know with my limited experience. I feel like it's easy to find drug dealers who sell weed but not pot dealers. theres a difference. I have a friend who picks up in the bronx and its like fucking brown weed being sold like a business also with steroids and who knows what else 

6. You know what? I'm def going to grow some bud in my closet. Thanks guys, that seems like the best course of action.

7. yo dude props. what a bold and awesome move srsly. keep a checklist of everything you buy and see how much you save after harvest (although i heard the first couple tries are a learning curve and dont usually yield much)

8. Got a funny story. I was young, dumb, and really wanted to smoke with my cousin in the Bronx while we were visiting them.
    We ended up going to a convenience store and quietly asked a 20 something year old dude if he could get any jane. He quckly said no, but a G lookin dude near him was like "hey man I got some sour". So we go to his apartment building and I buy 2 gs in the elevator. I thank him and we leave, he actually seemed pretty chill. So we go to smoke it and I check it out and it was just straight dank, looking back it was actually real sour d.

Such a random stroke of luck that was, like this guy was nice and never tried anything despite his appearance, had top notch sour, and didn't skimp at all. And that was from ONE try asking a different person.

what if he was your gaurdian angel? an OG with sour D, creepin in a convenience store.

10. i feel bad for all you guys with shitty dealers.....i've been going to the same person for the last 4+ years. IF he ever stops selling, he's going to send me to HIS connect but then i gotta start buying full O's and i don't like being in public with that much weight because it's just over the decrim cut-off round here. (anything over 25g's, go straight to jail)

11. The only time I'd ever go to the Bronx was to go to the Stadium, or to visit my friend who went to Fordham, but there's plenty of college kids who smoke weed at Fordham. I even went to a dealer's off campus apartment a few blocks from campus and copped an eighth of hash and a quarter of diesel a few years ago. I guess your best bet would be to try and catch some students coming off the Metro North or the Subway station. (usually any young white people will be students, it's pretty easy to tell)

12. smoke three gs with your dealer every time you pick up  

13. YOU CANT FIND WEED IN THE BRONX?

Bro, I live in the Bronx and I have more connects than I can count on my fingers its literally everywhere let me know what part of the bronx and ill point you in the right directon

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. You know what? I'm def going to grow some bud in my closet[​IMG]

15. I thought this was going to be some sort of a step by step guide

16. #17 bondkiller, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013

i have, but we can't smoke in his apartment anymore. but he gives me some really strong brownies for super cheap(like $10 for 6) OR just gives me 2-4 for free. also i don't want to say TOO much but it's one of the least sketchy areas in NYC.

be careful with that in the BX, my lady is from up there and iirc they have NYPD patrolling the buildings. it's the only reason we don't really smoke when we go to her dad's house. gotta be especially careful these days, there was just a few large grow busts in/around NYC, so you know they're on the hunt....

and remember it's going to be 3 MONTHS minimum before you have anything smoke-able, more like 4 months if you want a proper smooth smoke from your plants..

17. damn haha that was semi-sarcastic

18. I think I'd be very careful in the Bronx, there's lots of other drugs there which usually spells danger.   I'm sure that somebody on GC from there, could point you in the right direction.   Probably better off to grow it yourself, as was suggested.  I never did that, but then again I don't buy much weed anymore these days.     

19. just got to Brooklyn theres always dealers there the trick is you gotta dress lik u smoke ask around only ask young people like 18-30

cus then they dont get insaulted i asked an old man once he hit me with a cane and yelled out criminal im not shitting you that shit hurt!