Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicsticky, Jun 14, 2011.

1. i have been cut short of a dealer lately and have to pinch of bud from my mom (i pay her back when she doesnt know like when i get bud i put ore bud then i took back or slip a couple dollars into her wallet when shes not looking(acording on how uch i took)) but anyways i need to find a dealer and approach the in a way that wont be suspisious how do i do this

2. Hit your mom up for the number of her dealer? If it's good enough for you to pinch from then it should be good enough to buy.

3. if you know someone who smokes, ask them who they get their goods from.

4. Dude, your mom? You need to find someone that smokes.. And your mom smokes. Problem solved!

5. Ummm your mom smokes... ask her? Lol how hard can it be....

6. this shouldent be that hard, go through your moms phone or something if not find someone who smokes it

7. run around your town naked, yelling at the top of your lungs "i need weed", and periodically knocking over old women walking the streets.

8. she doesnt know i smoker thats why i pinc from her without her knowing

9. she knows i know she smokes so she doesnt try to hide it but she told me her dealer one time and i cant get to him hes far away and i cnt drive i know people who deal but they wont deal to me because "they cant trust me" they need someone to vouch for me and my friend wont and idk why

10. Take an easy course (yoga, ceramics) at your local community college. Worked for me- and I was in my mid-50s at the time! If I could manage it, so can you! (Plus Mom will be thrilled that you are in college!)

Granny

11. Well tell her it'll be a way for you both of you to bond, and you'll get to smoke all better!

12. Like thrown in on larger sacks with you and your non problem solved

13. haha i love the honest thievery

14. Go to the corner and hold up a sign "looking for drug dealer" it really is a flawless plan.

15. Either wait till youre all grown up and old enough to actually be smoking weed or just walk through the mall and ask every person you see.:rolleyes:

16. just ask ur mom to hook you up, if her dealer don't wanna serve you, ur mom can just make the purchase.

17. Go to a high school. Or a university, and just ask anyone (who looks like they woudn't get offended) if anyone sells bud.

18. find someone else who smokes and ask them.

19. It sounds like your friend thinks you can't keep quiet. Ask why he won't vouch for you and promise that you won't say a word to anyone. Nobody likes somebody who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

20. Go to a beach and ask a person wearing a shirt with a marijuana leaf.