Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MisaMisa, Oct 7, 2013.

1. One of my friends has some pothead brothers, who I can maybe get weed from now, but they live to far away, and I really need to find somone who sells pot and lives nearer me.
    But how do people find weed sellers (I feel like 'weed seller' isn't the right term, but eh...)
    Do I just go up to somone who I see (or smell) smoking pot in the street and ask them? But I feel like that would be a little weird, so where of I get pot?
    Sorry for being stupid, I'm new to these things :3

2. #2 PSUKUSH, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    I found my guy off craigslist because I was extremely desperate. I now get extremely high quality, homegrown, dank weed for $130 a half oz. I easily also could have met a a guy who robbed me and stuck a knife in my chest. I guess the line "Are you feeling lucky punk?", comes to mind when looking on craigslist.

Edit: lol looks like hes already banned

3. Haha that was quick...

4. I find all my meds on weedmaps.com. if my scipts expired i go threw family and close friends who i know who grow.

5. What did this person get banned for?

6. Worst case, Walmart. Worked many a time for me. Just stand outside and wait, you will know a smoker when you see one.

7. Your screen name makes me sad, R.I.P. Beniot Family. Our obsession with violent sports killed this family, Chris was a victim.

This person was banned because were not allowed to try to find dealers here and the mods felt he was breaking that rule, is my guess.

8. My guess is that I saw OP say that they were 17 in another thread. :devious:

I think you can ask for techniques on locating safe sources of bud.

Fortunately, I've never really had a hard time finding trees.