Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiteThatBowl, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I always have trouble finding a sorce of bud. Everytime I make a friend that smokes, they end up quitting or we just slowly stop hangin out. Wth is up with this? I live in Florida Panhandle by the way.

2. make a friend that smokes ask him were he buys his weed from then the friend can quit or what ever and it makes no difference

3. If a friend quits, get the number of his dealer...

4. Yea but they never reply when I hit them up for it?

5. Go to the busiest street in town and hold up a sign saying "LOOKING FOR A WEED DEALER". Sure fire way to get some dank buds.

6. well then either start growing or go find some one that sells really its not like there is any trick to it just takes time and if you were hoping for a hook up with a dealer on here it wont happen

7. Just ask around. Don't be stupid about it though lol

8. I'm not looking for a hook up online. That's sketchy. I just want a genuine stoner dealer that's like the guy from pinneapple express hah

9. Go to a bar.

Drunks smoke weed dood, And old dudes always got them hookups

10. [quote name='"LiteThatBowl"']I'm not looking for a hook up online. That's sketchy. I just want a genuine stoner dealer that's like the guy from pinneapple express hah[/quote]

LOL I think everyone wishes for a dealer like that. Unfortunately I have yet to meet one and I highly doubt that most people have met such a person.
    Ahhh well would be nice though :p

11. If u have dank roll a joint smoke it around people who look like stoners and go from there u either get ripped off or get a connect.

12. Walk up to any black person you see and ask them if they know anyone. Nine times out of ten they at least know someone, if they don't have it themselves. I know this sounds racist, but if you're looking for bud or a dealer, this is what you do. Or walk up to a stoner looking dude, long hair you know. I would help someone out if they asked me

13. but for reals grow your own. It's so fucking fun and life changing. And you get like thousands of dollars worth for a little bit of your time

14. how much will my electric bill increase lets say with one 600w light to grow a plant or two.

also, what is the average amount of yield for a beginner grower?

Thanks

15. I so wanna grow my own :)

16. hookers always got the stuff. Parties! House parties are the best tho specially the highschool ones

17. ask a cop. they always know dealers. they *ahem* interact with them frequently.

18. Yeah if you wanna get arrested.

19. Online isnt that sketchy. You can get really good bud and cheap.

20. This^

I bet that would actually work, if a stoner saw you before a cop did.