Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a connect

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JosephFran, Jul 23, 2016.

1. I usually never have a problem with getting bud, but I usually go to North Bergen, Nj every weekend and I don't really know anybody around. How do you all find your dealers when you don't really know anyone around? Thanks!

2. Ever been to North Bergen? Not the nicest of places

• Like Like x 2
  3. look for peopel your age around and hitem up tell em ur not from town want a pic up etc... if they think about it be like , lets go pick up ill shoot u a dime , etc u need to negotiate the conection. it doesnt really mayer if u hook the person taking you to the conect, itll be a ome time fee , after that u know where its at.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Honestly I can't say I have. I have been in Camden a few times and if it's anything like that then I'd say your better off going to some tourist spots in jersey. Camden is not a friendly place at all. Either way good luck brotha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. One way that works for me is findnig someplace where people smoke like a sketchy park or something and when you smell weed go and ask the person smoking if they had any to spare or if they can get you some. The bad thing is that you will definitelly get ripped of and it's going to be only a temporary solution. But it always works for me when I'm dry in some city I don't know and a lot of times you get to smoke for free lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Night clubs, craigslist, meetme.com, people outside smoke shops, people who work at mcdonalds