Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fight the urge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedLover3, Aug 12, 2011.

1. So I'm on a T break and keep getting these urges to smoke. Anyone have some advice they can give me to fight these urges??

2. Smoke cigarettes

3. And then go run a mile ;)

4. Masturbate.

5. Imagination

6. All at the same time

7. So you signed up just to talk about your T break?

8. Go work on your vehicle.

9. Why not? Its nice too have some new faces on this site.

10. Yup, a t-break is still marijuana related n it's good to see new faces (or usernames lol) ... I was about to make a thread cuz I'm anxiously waitin 2 days to finally toke but then it'd b kinda pointless to make it..

Anyway, those who have it with them right now please savor it and enjoy it to the fullest for those of us who aren't able to blaze at the moment :D

11. #11 glazedKnuckles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Would be a funny gif

12. #12 WeedLover3, Aug 12, 2011
    Nahh I joined to join. And this was just my first thread haha. Gotta start somewhere

13. 1mmonth tbreak. nbd ;P gunna re-up soon and get liiiiifteed

14. I broke my t-break today because my freind had a small bowl on him...im pissed

15. #17 kmbike, Aug 12, 2011
  16. Yeah i smoked like 2 weeks straight and I usually don't do that. And it's been about a week. But tomorrow I will break it then do another week or two break

17. Staying off GC.

18. Masturbate while running while smoking a cigarette.