How to eyeball how much oil left

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by duood182, May 14, 2020.

1. I’m new to the vaping thing,I was wondering how to eyeball my cart to see how much left. It’s a .5 to begin with by I think Ccell. Here’s a picture, is it about half full?

Attached Files:

2. Is for 1ml?

3. If you're asking how much, in terms of volume or weight, remains in the cartridge- no idea. If you're asking when to stop hitting it...

I think it depends on the oil and the cartridge/hardware. I've noticed some oil gets really gross near the end and starts to taste funky. If that happens, I definitely switch to a new cart. With what I'm guessing is good oil, it tastes good all the way through. I can't help but wonder if the grossness and gunking up of the oil near the end is related to flavoring used. I obviously want some legit terps, but I'm assuming some cart makers are actually using e-liquid style flavorings and that some of them may contain sugars that gunk up like that. Anyways, it just depends. If it starts to taste gross, I toss it. If it's not hitting right, I toss it. If you're buying the same carts, you'll figure it out soon enough.

I've definitely had some nice CCELL carts that I've vaped all the way down to where there was basically no visible left in the cart and found that they were legit all the way through.

If the cart isn't wicking up the oil, you'll definitely notice. I should probably note that when I'm talking about the hardware itself, some of the carts are really poorly designed and basically just don't have the ability to vape that last little bit so you have to toss them when you can still a little oil left in them. If you're getting good carts, you should be able to vape that last little bit and it should still taste good.

Hope that helps.

4. Well - in my expert opinion, I would have to say that it is half empty.

Enjoy what you have left.

j